Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls can someone email her mgmt and see how much she charges for an ad? I’m intrigued ...

There’s such a difference between being clean and being tidy though, some houses look immaculate (everything in its place etc) but you wouldn’t be able to tell looking on Instagram whether it’s actually clean or not. I have a 4 bed detached and 2 kids under 3 and it’s rarely either - well not at the same time anyway. I swear my 18 month old walks around touching everything I’ve just cleaned or pulls everything back out when I’ve put it away lol.

At first glance you wouldn’t think much of livs house cause she paints the picture that it’s spotless and tidy, but it comes across so grubby when you actually pay attention. When she doesn’t have kids or much else to do then it shows how lazy she is. I know she suffers with her thyroid but it’s not an excuse for her to never bother cleaning. It does surprise me that they don’t have a cleaner.
My nan has had half her thyroid removed, literally struggled with thyroid problems her whole life..... and she is the tidiest, most house proud person I have ever met. Her house is literally a show home and she’s 80! Liv has no excuse she is just lazy.

ALSO her post about loving yourself etc was just her conforming to what other influencers were saying. I think it’s also to cover her back so no one accuses her of being insensitive and rubbing it in peoples faces. I don’t know why she’s telling people you don’t need a man to be happy (which I agree with) when she literally can’t live without Alex. If you’ve seen their show it was painful. She’d literally be like ‘I’m just off to Tesco but feeling super anxious as Alex can’t come with me today’. Get a grip love

Reactions: 5
There’s such a difference between being clean and being tidy though, some houses look immaculate (everything in its place etc) but you wouldn’t be able to tell looking on Instagram whether it’s actually clean or not. I have a 4 bed detached and 2 kids under 3 and it’s rarely either - well not at the same time anyway. I swear my 18 month old walks around touching everything I’ve just cleaned or pulls everything back out when I’ve put it away lol.

At first glance you wouldn’t think much of livs house cause she paints the picture that it’s spotless and tidy, but it comes across so grubby when you actually pay attention. When she doesn’t have kids or much else to do then it shows how lazy she is. I know she suffers with her thyroid but it’s not an excuse for her to never bother cleaning. It does surprise me that they don’t have a cleaner.
I have an underactive thyroid and if she keeps it under control, she shouldn't affect her too much. Sometimes I get a bit tired but I also work very hard in my full time job so think it's that more! 100% not a reason to have a dirty house

Reactions: 4
Shes just sheer lazy, she also can’t live without a man, if Alex left tomorrow all her self love crap would be out the window and she’d be all over her socials absolutely gutted. She can’t even function without him, he can’t even go for a run without her thinking he’ll cheat or he’ll look at the lovely lady in tescos the wrong way (probs the reason he wasn’t allowed to go shopping with her)

My nan has had half her thyroid removed, literally struggled with thyroid problems her whole life..... and she is the tidiest, most house proud person I have ever met. Her house is literally a show home and she’s 80! Liv has no excuse she is just lazy.

ALSO her post about loving yourself etc was just her conforming to what other influencers were saying. I think it’s also to cover her back so no one accuses her of being insensitive and rubbing it in peoples faces. I don’t know why she’s telling people you don’t need a man to be happy (which I agree with) when she literally can’t live without Alex. If you’ve seen their show it was painful. She’d literally be like ‘I’m just off to Tesco but feeling super anxious as Alex can’t come with me today’. Get a grip love
🤣

Reactions: 3
I can’t get my head around there only being 2 bar stools. What’s the point in that!

Some of those clothes in the new In The Style range are shocking. That pink cropped number with the boob hole looks so cheap.

Reactions: 4
That video of her horse not liking her blowing on her nose...wish she’d nipped her face - that’ll teach her for doing something to a horse that already can’t stand you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shock- Lying in bed in the afternoon. Total slob.

No #ad on any of the in the style stories.

Reactions: 2
That posing thing she does when ‘modelling’ clothes makes me want to die

Reactions: 8
I know we all like to have a vent, but just addressing the balance here, I find Liv B & 95% of all other influencers irritatingly self absorbed however I'll give her a point for the new unedited pics with full rash on show.
She's only on minus 99 now!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the Slimfast AD she posted earlier this evening - was only up for about 8 minutes and she had so many bad comments about promoting that she deleted the comments and then deleted the post! (Only got a pic of the caption before she deleted!)
Yea I saw it earlier too and just looked and it’s been deleted. She will literally promote anything. Apart from slimfast being full of crap for you when have we actually ever seen her using slimfast? She will put her name to anything. It’s just boring now.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the Slimfast AD she posted earlier this evening - was only up for about 8 minutes and she had so many bad comments about promoting that she deleted the comments and then deleted the post! (Only got a pic of the caption before she deleted!)
Surely this year will be her last year of ‘influencing’ because I think people are getting wise to how much tit she’s peddling on her platform now. I bet she was fuming she had to delete that, because I bet she won’t get paid now from Slimfast 😂😂

Reactions: 16
It’s so funny her promoting Slim Fast when she constantly goes on about body positivity and healthy eating 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 I hope people are starting to wise up to her now

Reactions: 13
Oh look, yet again another job being done to her house that she claimed wouldn’t be getting done for a while yet because of the cost yet magically it’s being done today. Why does she always do this? Claiming them to be ‘future projects’ which will take a few years then just like that they get done straight away...oh yes I forgot...because she don’t pay for it!!!!! 😡

Reactions: 12
She reminds me of Chloe ferry, literally advertising anything and everything!

Reactions: 8
She’s added a video to her grid this morning on her normal page of her riding Dolly, I feel like she’s only done that this morning to break up the ad’s because people are finally clocking that all she does is try to flog stuff she doesn’t even use. Oh, and her latest in the style collection is absolute dog tit again, as usual.

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing Slimfast would ask for their money back/refuse payment now it's been deleted? Not sure how these things work.

She would literally flog home enema kits if they offered her the right price, absolutely no soul or integrity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg no way like her time is so close to being over!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.