Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “fans” are such arse lickers lol. Oh where did you get that shelf from,where did you get that rail from I’ve been looking all over for one” it’s a plain wooden shelf and a plain silver rail ffs,nothing google wouldn’t solve but they’re so desperate to get a comment from their social media queen 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Someone who said ‘are you ok you look tired XX’ on her live the other day and she went ‘uhhhh what sort of question is that?? Rude’ aw sit down Olivia

Reactions: 6
That shelf looks dreadful, it's the wrong colour and the rail (not sure why it's above a dog shower but...) is too close to the wall - or she needs to get smaller hangers.

Someone who said ‘are you ok you look tired XX’ on her live the other day and she went ‘uhhhh what sort of question is that?? Rude’ aw sit down Olivia
Well really?!?! surely her fans should know only to ask where her clothes, makeup, furniture, tiles etc are from... any other questions is a waste of a potential selling opportunity...

Reactions: 2
Hmmmm she posts loads on their anniversary and he doesnt! Even the card wasnt heartfelt probably got it last minute, hers looks really thought out lmao

Watched her tiktok video about being petty when your boyfriend is hungover - she obviously thinks she’s soo funny and relatable 🙄

I know others have mentioned but WHY would you put a rail literally in your dogs shower???? I’m so confused

Reactions: 3
Lovely eau de dog smelling shirts that are above the shower.theres a heated towel rails
other end the utility why not put it up there.plus getting prints and towels and boxes or whatever for on shelf has she never heard less is more no?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In fairness she looks stunning in that dress but she has fucked her extensions. They are a completely different colour to her natural hair

Reactions: 6
Notttt a fan of her ‘collab’ with Inthestyle, that company bring out a new celeb collab every 3 days I swear...jac jossa, olivia and siannise this week 🤯

Reactions: 5
On the daily mail article about them, there are two comments about Alex cheating. One saying it was recently and another saying on a trip abroad he Told people he had a separate phone 🤔. I’ve read this before, and also that he is bi

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.