Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She once pulled the wifi cable out when he was playing FIFA, like whether its a joke or not its not funny. And that tiktok, how vindictive is she? I would absolutely love for someone to do all of that to her, see how she likes it. Asshole

Reactions: 5
I smell trouble in paradise, I get the impression he’s not at home with her. I think he’s a sesh head and she’s trying to get him to stop

Reactions: 9
I smell trouble in paradise, I get the impression he’s not at home with her. I think he’s a sesh head and she’s trying to get him to stop
1000%. They’re trying to paint the “we’re soooooooooooo happy” picture when it’s obvious that they’re not. Alex looks more and more haggard every time he posts a photo. No doubt Alex had something to say about her Tik Tok cus she’s clearly outing they have issues when Alex looks quite private to me

Reactions: 10
defo trouble in paradise. He likes all her pics and the last 2 he hasn’t. I’m glad she’s being called out on the tiktok for being nasty.

just checked, she deleted the comment calling her out for being abusive and manipulative. It had 200+ likes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she’s not got the hello fresh meal infront of her when she’s by the fire pit, defo got all ingredients out and then pretended to make it 🤣

Pretty sure she’s not got the hello fresh meal infront of her when she’s by the fire pit, defo got all ingredients out and then pretended to make it 🤣
In fact ... on the home account she said ‘waiting on the roast dinner from the pub’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Alex was on that Kristers Instagram story last night (the one who was living with them during lockdown) - looked like Alex turned up at a garden party to DJ then decided to stay. Was drinking talking to the others including a blonde which no doubt Olivia saw and kicked off over. Looked like a classic case of ‘I’m only going for a few’ 🤣🤣 doesn’t look like he’s been home as her stories have been on her todd all day

Reactions: 11
She once pulled the wifi cable out when he was playing FIFA, like whether its a joke or not its not funny. And that tiktok, how vindictive is she? I would absolutely love for someone to do all of that to her, see how she likes it. Asshole
If it were the other way people would be screaming abuse

Reactions: 6
something is definitely up between them but the blonde is his best mate's gf. he was at his mates 30th party which it either seems like olivia wasnt invited to or just didnt want to go?? she doesnt seem to get on with his friends very well

Reactions: 8
something is definitely up between them but the blonde is his best mate's gf. he was at his mates 30th party which it either seems like olivia wasnt invited to or just didnt want to go?? she doesnt seem to get on with his friends very well
I think they think he can probably do better , bet his mates tell him she’s a narcissistic prick and controlling him. Like who even jokes about that sort of tit for a hangover she’s so childish and pathetic, really hope he leaves her one day so her perfect life just vanishes. Grot bag

Reactions: 8
Those extensions really do not do anything for her...why does Alex not tell her this😭🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.