Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m boring, but I prefer the before of the toilet! Everything in there looks so cheap now. That mirror is awful and I really hate the tiles! I think she’s going for a glossy upmarket hotel look though? Maybe once the floor is in it’ll look better but going by the rest of the house I doubt it

Reactions: 5
Why would you put hand cream and soap away from the sink?! Well obviously because she thinks it looks better for insta like that but it looks crap, it needs something in there to fill the space up, not tiny bottles...but it’s wound me up now being next to the sink-where they should go 🤯

Reactions: 7
The hand wash above the loo 🤔so you have to reach across every time you use it? I fully expect that glass bottle to be knocked off the shelf and smashed all over the gifted floor in no time!

Reactions: 1
Why would you put hand cream and soap away from the sink?! Well obviously because she thinks it looks better for insta like that but it looks crap, it needs something in there to fill the space up, not tiny bottles...but it’s wound me up now being next to the sink-where they should go 🤯
They do look like a good idea though, but are sold out MB probably gave them all away to influencers!

They do look like a good idea though, but are sold out MB probably gave them all away to influencers!
I do like the idea of glass bottles, I’m currently refilling plastic ones from plastic bought ones that don’t have the pump on the top. It’s definitely wasteful but very limited in my town when I’m out shopping and thinking about what I need to grab!
Theyre probably freebies or she’s trying to get a deal with them so she’s pre-advertisingfor them to get their attention 😂 but come on, product placement is key and soap placed away from a sink to make it stand out is just bloody ridiculous 😂😂😂 and soooo annoying for us ocd. Things are supposed to have a place and that is the wrong place!

Reactions: 1
Just when I thought she couldn’t possibly love herself anymore, she posts this cringeworthy tit 👀 🤢
F6819132-416B-4337-BC34-634941C08971.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Those tiles are not fitted well all uneven and the grout looks shoddy. Rush job for the gram.
Awful isn’t it. Goes to show when these influencers show everything from a distance you’re being sold a lie most of the time whether it’s the way they look or their home

Reactions: 2
Close up those tiles look really awful uneven and the grout looks awful. Someone did ask if the flush was even with the toilet, apparently it is 😂

I meant to add, I know someone who is friends with some of Olivias friends and has met her a couple times. She is in RL a huge and annoying show off, rude and entitled with no sense of humour 😂
(I’m from Essex)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Im new here how do i reply to people comments anybody help me out🤔

They're both chavs tbh
Not alex hes a babe 😍😂

I like these 2 especially alex but i need to know dos liv have some type of hip knee leg prob is it just me or dos she walk funny

Last edited:
Omg🤢🤢 I said on the odolls thread only tramps would wear these bleeping monstrosities with that shite stamped all over them. Oh and here she goes.... YUCK. Not stunnnnn hun

Reactions: 5
What do we think about the cheating allegations? I reckon she’d stay unless she knew she could make some coinage without him which is unlikely... he on the other hand could leave her and do a Pete from towie and be on every show going celebs going dating,celeb the circle etc etc
I refuse to believe them i think that aled is pure ever since i set eyes on him in love island i think hes a pure loyal person and even when shes at her worst mentally he still wouldnt because hes a loyal one until he meets me of course

That’s every weekend on the gear, a dictator wife, and the stress of a million pound mortgage he won’t be able to afford in three years
I think hes more handsome 😳

I refuse to believe them i think that aled is pure ever since i set eyes on him in love island i think hes a pure loyal person and even when shes at her worst mentally he still wouldnt because hes a loyal one until he meets me of course

I think hes more handsome 😳 i like them rough 😂
That’s every weekend on the gear, a dictator wife, and the stress of a million pound mortgage he won’t be able to afford in three years
I like him more lately that will tell you my taste in men

Bloody hell you’re obsessed aren’t you 🤣🤣

I think hes more handsome 😳

I like him more lately that will tell you my taste in men

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That tiling is terrible? Some arent even straight or flat and some aren't even grouted. Guess that's what happens when you get free stuff lmao

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.