Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they think he can probably do better , bet his mates tell him she’s a narcissistic prick and controlling him. Like who even jokes about that sort of tit for a hangover she’s so childish and pathetic, really hope he leaves her one day so her perfect life just vanishes. Grot bag

What does she say in the tik tok video? I’ve not got it so can’t see it.

Right that’s it I’m even more fumin with Liv now! Last night I had a rather inappropriate dream about Alex 😏 and we were on love island, and Mrs Stinky kept interrupting us and whining “I need to couple up with Alex as he’s the only one that will make me famous!” THE DECEIT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t even watch her stories anymore!! She is a prize bellend! Doesn’t realise how lucky she’s got it, all these gifted things, probably won’t work a proper days work in her life again!!
What are those extensions?!!!
she does look like a grubby cow and Alex is so bleeping hot!! She must feel so insecure about being with him, he could do much better and she must know that ! If she was a nice person i might she why he’s with her but she’s a twit!

Something that annoys me so much is all the people who arse lick celebs! Reading the comments on her hangover tiktok and the tit people say is ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the comment where someone asked how you change the bulb and her reply was litreally 'a ladder'

Helpful as ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the comment where someone asked how you change the bulb and her reply was litreally 'a ladder'

Helpful as ever 😂
And how do you clean it? We have some extra long duster thingy. No you’ll call someone in as you won’t be cleaning it you soapy mare. 😂

Reactions: 4
See she was back on the horse today 🙄 really needs to keep her upper body straight and still...it's not Alex she's riding

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s really not a good rider, she’s so rigid her hips need to move more with the horse. That chandelier is too much for her drab hallway it looks so out of place and tacky 🤣 she literally can’t get anything right. Don’t get me started on her tacky bathroom too, that mirror looks like something you use in a dressing room 🙄

Reactions: 8
Came here for the hoover. Wasn't she asking people for recommendations on what hoover and now she has one gifted!

Reactions: 1
I’m getting a huge feeling that there’s trouble in paradise with those two!! I mean I think they’ll stay together for the long haul regardless because she will never ever ever ever leave him and he probs won’t leave her because they make more money together than they would apart. But just got a feeling it’s not as happy as they make it out to be

Reactions: 11
I’m getting a huge feeling that there’s trouble in paradise with those two!! I mean I think they’ll stay together for the long haul regardless because she will never ever ever ever leave him and he probs won’t leave her because they make more money together than they would apart. But just got a feeling it’s not as happy as they make it out to be
Maybe lockdown has broken them 😂

Reactions: 1
I honestly think it’s him, I think he’s into drugs and partying too much and she’s probably passed all that. I bet he told her he’d stop and then went on the sesh this weekend hence her quotes.
I also think a lot of what she does is influenced by him, it’s probably him pushing her doing all the ads cause what’s he doing for the house? Letting other people come in and do all the work for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenever she’s on camera from his stories it’s like he notifies her before he brings the camera round so she can pose whilst doing normal things like drinking that cup of tea 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.