Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ Alex looks OLD

He looks like he's had enough. Must be hard being married to and living with Olivia lol
Oh I think he looks alright, definitely looks older but I feel he's aging pretty well. I don't know how he puts up with her, he seems like a pretty chilled normal guy and she's...not!

Reactions: 2
New #ad for Pandora. Always wears the bracelets with her watches and for everyday! Not one picture is she wearing anything but her watch. why lie?!
her Christmas decorations are so tacky it hurts my eyes to look at them 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
I went to school with Alex (same year), he’s a lovely lad but he shouldn’t be as wrinkly as he is at 29. His wrinkles are deep set. he smokes and goes on sun beds so it’s aged him, he looks around 35-40 to me.

Reactions: 7
The video of the horse bucking and she says she now just finds it funny, she shat herself in that video you can see she did, she went so rigid and pulled back 🤣🤣 wish she’d have got bucked off for our entertainment

Reactions: 4
The video of the horse bucking and she says she now just finds it funny, she shat herself in that video you can see she did, she went so rigid and pulled back 🤣🤣 wish she’d have got bucked off for our entertainment
Needs to learn to release her rein as well

Reactions: 2
I just got blocked for replying to a comment she replied to on her latest bathroom post saying you can’t win, she asks for opinions and when someone’s is different you get an arsey reply 😂😂 duck sake Liv hun don’t ask for opinions then!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.