Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think about the cheating allegations? I reckon she’d stay unless she knew she could make some coinage without him which is unlikely... he on the other hand could leave her and do a Pete from towie and be on every show going celebs going dating,celeb the circle etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt there is much truth in the allegations but I suppose you never know. I think they both need each other in terms of money but I totally agree the dating shows would be desperate to get Alex on them if he was single. I think Alex has far too much to lose and I doubt very much he would risk it all for a few flings.

Reactions: 4
I doubt there is much truth in the allegations but I suppose you never know. I think they both need each other in terms of money but I totally agree the dating shows would be desperate to get Alex on them if he was single. I think Alex has far too much to lose and I doubt very much he would risk it all for a few flings.
Very true but come on like people have never cheated before who had a lot to lose? I’m surprised it’s gone this long without some sort of cheating story coming out! Very sad if it is true though

Reactions: 6
That chandelier is ducking hideous (sorry maybe late to the party but felt compelled to comment)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’ve been looking at Alex for the past few months thinking he doesn’t look like he used to and I think it’s the forehead, he’s cut his fringe shorter making his forehead look bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Alex just looks so tired! It’s his eyes, they’re dull and have huge bags. His skin also looks dull. I don’t like to pick on someone appearance, I’d just be worried about him if I knew him!

That chandelier does not go with the hallway at all. It’s such a mishmash if decor styles in there!

Reactions: 7
No but it interesting that Alex had spent that weekend away, unless they just follow their instagrams 🤔
Ohhhh I would love to see all the gossip where did you see all this? Tbh I’ve only come on this thread for this info 😂 I use to really like them on love island but don’t follow as much but to me I always thought I wanted a man to love me the way he loves Olivia now I wanna see how dumb I am with men 😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Ohhhh I would love to see all the gossip where did you see all this? Tbh I’ve only come on this thread for this info 😂 I use to really like them on love island but don’t follow as much but to me I always thought I wanted a man to love me the way he loves Olivia now I wanna see how dumb I am with men 😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Just on the daily mail article about their anniversary 😂

wow it's only been 4 years and olivia looks like billie faiers who has just gotten out of a ditch and alex looks like a 50 year old dad of 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How dull must their anniversary night away have been because they both seemed to spend all night on their phones, if their stories are anything to go by? In that big house I bet they barely even speak to each other anymore except when they're filming for Instagram

Also why does she wear that new Fendi ring on the finger right next to her Cartier love ring? They're both going to get so tarnished by rubbing off each other constantly, she just won't care at all even though the Cartier one would've been about £1600. It already looks pretty worn and tarnished in the video she put up showing off the new ring, she really is just so grubby.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed Alex is not really posting much about them, only when she probably moans at him too (show the world that we are still goals babe) he looks tired. I bet he regrets putting a ring on it now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.