Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell are those trees? Looks like someone has dumped their bedsheet on it to bloody dry??? Professional decorators my arse!! My 3 year old could do a better job

Looks like my 3 year old when she has left some toilet roll on her bum and it’s hanging off
Ffs 😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shocking! Nothing wrong with the traditional style. Yet again she thinks she’s being creative and cool but it just looks tit

This just made me think we should defo make a new thread to roast influencer Christmas trees 🤔😂
YES TO THIS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She hasn’t done it, it’s gifted from a company that’s done it all for them, looks super tit
Makes it even worse! A company who apparently styles Xmas decs can’t even get it right 🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion - on the 12th day of Xmas my true love gave to me, a greedy liv and a loo roll tree for free

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 318057I just came here to ask, is it now fashionable to string up a piece of fabric and throw it on your Christmas tree. Not keen on this at all. It’s just dropped on the floor 🤔 honestly, I don’t know who would pay for this kind of styling, it’s tree with a load of stuff thrown on it-too much stuff, it doesn’t look like a Christmas tree
What the duck is that monstrosity 😂😂

• Haha
A 'Happy one month to us' post with Dolly, yet centre piece of the pic is her showing her batty crack. Is there really need for the 'sex sells' approach on her 'I love my status symbol pet' account' 🙄

Reactions: 1
Speaks volumes. Dunno. May be showing my age but my trees have baubles which I’ve collected over the years and they are all really sentimental. I have two and neither are grand. But these trees are absolute monstrosities.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s deleted the picture. I hope she does look on here; from the angle of the photos it looks like the tree is blocking the PIR sensor for the alarm system, and I was under the impression that they work by line of sight?! Motion detectors. So if the tree is in the way the alarm system isn’t going to be of any use in that room. I don’t have mine switched on regularly because children, and I’ve never been home when it has been switched on, but I thought I had a rough idea how they worked so someone could correct me if I’m wrong. But my advice would be to just take the whole tree down and burn it.

She’s been through and deleted any negative comments, she’s so so fake.
I actually can’t stand her, she makes my blood boil. If someone wrote on a picture of my Christmas tree saying they didn’t like it I wouldn’t give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been through and deleted any negative comments, she’s so so fake.
I actually can’t stand her, she makes my blood boil. If someone wrote on a picture of my Christmas tree saying they didn’t like it I wouldn’t give a tit
And if i did give a tit I could just use my ornamental toilet roll on the tree to wipe it

• Haha
Are there actually any left then? 😂 there were soooo many last night
Nope they're all gone. I commented about the loo roll at about 2am and that's gone as well 😂😂 imagine having to keep it cos it was a freebie. You know she's gonna be thinking of loo roll every time she looks at it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.