Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many influencers trying to outdo each other and here’s livhun with her loo roll tree trying to be ‘different’ 🤣 the navy one is just as bad. If this is what ‘professional’ best of the best Christmas tree setting up looks like then wow. They don’t even have tree skirts!
I suppose beggars can’t be choosers 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I really feel like her house is just a total mis-match of random 'trends' and free, gifted stuff. No personality in any of it at all its so drab and samey !!!

Reactions: 15
WTF is that tree 🤮 is this someone's job!? Just how, that tree is the worst tree I've ever seen.
What’s wrong with just a traditional tree and having gold and navy decorations on it! Even the blue of the decorations isn’t the right colour!

Reactions: 6
I also cannot abide this whole getting stylists in to decorate your house, the front, the inside. It’s just so not what Christmas is about at all. If it was absolutely rank but she’d chosen it and done it all herself I’d be like fair enough, my Christmas trees usually look tit but at least I did it myself!

Reactions: 12
Alex getting paid from action for children charity to do an ad. Now even for them, that’s a new low, accepting money for a children’s ad this close to Christmas, just doesn’t sit right with me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I also cannot abide this whole getting stylists in to decorate your house, the front, the inside. It’s just so not what Christmas is about at all. If it was absolutely rank but she’d chosen it and done it all herself I’d be like fair enough, my Christmas trees usually look tit but at least I did it myself!
Me either. It really bugs me how much money and effort people are starting to put into massive lavish displays outside their front door. Surely there are better ways to spend money?!

Reactions: 1
Part of the fun of Christmas is decorating your house, she just stood by and let a company do everything for her! How tit

Reactions: 4
It just shows how lazy she is she can’t even decorate her own house, how embarrassing not like she has anything else to do

Reactions: 5
Does she say she hasn't had lip filler? As her lips have lost definition and have the pouch look and buck teeth look you can get.i have fillers have done for years my friend is a teacher who trains techs too so no judgement but if she lies and says she doesn't its obvious

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Does she say she hasn't had lip filler? As her lips have lost definition and have the pouch look and buck teeth look you can get.i have fillers have done for years my friend is a teacher who trains techs too so no judgement but if she lies and says she doesn't its obvious
I was thinking this the other day, I feel like it’s so obvious that she has filler, but she does always deny it :rolleyes: not that there’s anything wrong with it because I have a bit of filler in my lips, but if someone asks me I’m honest about it! Also for her to be so vocal about how she doesn’t believe in filters which alter your face, and then get fillers and lie about it would be very contradictory. I’m not against fillers at all, if it makes someone feel good then I think why the hell not, but it just annoys me that she denies it if she does have it done.

Reactions: 3
Christ Alex looks OLD

He looks like he's had enough. Must be hard being married to and living with Olivia lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.