Influencer Christmas Decs - the only roast that matters this festive season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After this abomination gifted to Olivia Bowen, I thought we needed place to roast the good bad and ugly of insta influencers Christmas decorations.
A41B7B81-ECF6-4624-AD67-DC9C6801404C.jpeg

Got something to say about Louise Pentland’s £3k tasteless splurging on rented baubles in the middle of a pandemic?

Or want to name and shame Beckyhomesweethome’s Dalek disaster?

This is the place for you.

But for now.. I’m off to try to scrub the vision of Olivia’s homage to the great toilet roll shortage of 2020 from my brain.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 177
Literally came on tattle to find somewhere to slag off Olivia’s hideous tree😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Here is a delight from cleaning with Mario, his tragic catchphrase as his tree topper. Hello my lovelies. 😂 It used to be Mario's Mafia, but now everyone is a lovelie, not a lovely. Don't get me started on youse, which is a multi purpose word for him.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Here is a delight from cleaning with Mario, his tragic catchphrase as his tree topper. Hello my lovelies. 😂 It used to be Mario's Mafia, but now everyone is a lovelie, not a lovely. Don't get me started on youse, which is a multi purpose word for him.
The top😭😭😭😭 stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The cake topper NOOOOOOOOOOOO get a star or a Angel and be done with it, I beg!!!
Rented baubles? Is that an actual thing
Yeah I think most of the installations influenzas have had are rented! That’s why I’m so aghast Louise Pentland had paid the amount she has, for decorations she doesn’t even get to keep!

Don’t get me started on the fact none of them seem to have any sentimental/meaningful decorations - just gifted tat from desperate companies to match that years decor 🙄

Reactions: 16
I’m waiting for Charlieslittlegreyhome’s grey atrocity to go up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After this abomination gifted to Olivia Bowen, I thought we needed place to roast the good bad and ugly of insta influencers Christmas decorations.
View attachment 318195

Got something to say about Louise Pentland’s £3k tasteless splurging on rented baubles in the middle of a pandemic?

Or want to name and shame Beckyhomesweethome’s Dalek disaster?

This is the place for you.

But for now.. I’m off to try to scrub the vision of Olivia’s homage to the great toilet roll shortage of 2020 from my brain.
It looks like a tree in winter that's got litter and carrier bags in its branches! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Living for this thread 🤣 saw the Bowen’s decs and had to come on here to see if it had been mentioned 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The glamis home of sparkle
Poor tree currently looks like its got a wedding hat on. Expect they're getting the floor reinforced before throwing on a few buckets more of decorations.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.