Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her insta story yesterday of her advertising some perfume brand? She has no make up on and her hair looks such a mess :sick: I’m starting to wonder why any company would pay her to promote their brand when she looks so unwashed, it’s baffling. Also she doesn’t deserve all these free hair extensions because she somehow ruins them in about 2 days 😂

Reactions: 5
Christ I despise her, her replies are awful, she’s so snobby and cuntish

Her reply about not letting Alex on just proves to me what a witch she is 🤣 like ffs just let him get on her and film it for jokes, if my fella wanted to try my horse, I’m all for it, I find that sort of thing cute, I would never be a princess about it, she’s no bleeping Olympic standard rider. Get over yourself

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Her reply about not letting Alex on just proves to me what a witch she is 🤣 like ffs just let him get on her and film it for jokes, if my fella wanted to try my horse, I’m all for it, I find that sort of thing cute, I would never be a princess about it, she’s no bleeping Olympic standard rider. Get over yourself
She’s a bleep and I hate that word. Hypocritical piece of tit.

Her points literally contradict themselves. “You don’t have to put it online that’s your choice” but then says she doesn’t want unsolicited advice?

And of course you drink VK, we’re Clara shoes and use iconic make up hun. duck off. Just admit you’ll sell your soul at any cost that’s fine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a bleep and I hate that word. Hypocritical piece of tit.

Her points literally contradict themselves. “You don’t have to put it online that’s your choice” but then says she doesn’t want unsolicited advice?

And of course you drink VK, we’re Clara shoes and use iconic make up hun. duck off. Just admit you’ll sell your soul at any cost that’s fine.
She is so high up her own ass for no reason at all. If my man who helped me gain my millions of fans and money (lets face it, them two together are a brand, if they seperated they would be no where near as popular. And imo Alex is the the better, popular, nice etc... one so if it was one of them who did well, it would be him! ) by marrying me, wanted a go on my horse then he can have a go on that horse! 😂

Reactions: 5

She’s actually so rude all the time :confused: I can’t wait for people to wise up to it and for her to not be relevant anymore. Plus she would actually advertise piles treatment for the money, how is she saying she only advertises stuff she likes:poop:

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:

Olivia Bowen, brand new stuff without a penny spent. Looking at her Christmas tree, we know where all the loo roll went...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure why she thinks Alex wouldn't be able to sit on the horse? It's not like she's an incredibly experienced rider with a super flighty horse? She's a novice and bought accordingly.. which is great, fine. Why didn't she just say Dolly can only carry lighter riders or something else instead of always bullshitting to make herself sound (in her head) better?

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure why she thinks Alex wouldn't be able to sit on the horse? It's not like she's an incredibly experienced rider with a super flighty horse? She's a novice and bought accordingly.. which is great, fine. Why didn't she just say Dolly can only carry lighter riders or something else instead of always bullshitting to make herself sound (in her head) better?
Exactly this!! She seems to think he wouldn’t stay on and she’d buck him off? Like she and her friend are the only ones that could handle her?? Get in the bin!! You’re horse could probably be ridden by anyone, the advert stated perfect for a novice!! Not ‘needs advanced rider, slightly green horse and spooked easily’ you’re a novice rider with and easy push button horse, let’s be honest here!!🤣

Ok so I don’t mind the navy and gold tree, it’s still a bit garish but better than the loo roll tree. My only bother is that it’s blue, and that could have gone to some hospital in adoration/thanks/support for the NHS, not some trampy z listers house for free where she has done what exactly to earn it??? Drives me mad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m confused, have they actually paid for that garage gym conversion? 🤯🤯🤯 Not an AD in sight from either of them

Reactions: 1
The duck is that tree????? Made my eyes bleed. Jesus you can’t unsee that monstrosity!!!

Reactions: 4
That tree looks like she's nicked someone's tablecloth, scrunched it up and thrown it on lols

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.