Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually disgusted. And I bet she didn’t even pay. I spent £12 on lights in b&m today after spending all day untangling last years to find they didn’t work 😂😂😂😂 I tried them beforehand but all the pulling and untangling must have done something. Anyway long story short my house feels cosy with my £12 lights .. this looks like a garden centre. But like someone else said why cant this company go to a care home. Realistically how often is she gonna look at these lights. Is she gonna sit outside in the cold and look at her four Christmas trees on the porch? Don’t think so. Whereas there are lonely people in care homes deteriorating because of lockdown. Not that decs would make them better but it is making an effort for people in need. Not greedy “influencers”😤😤😤& breathe

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just come over here from Olivia's instagram. I'm so angry about all the crap they have had gifted today!!!!!!!?? Like other posters have said, how magical would this have been for a care home?! Olivia could have helped decorated it and helped the small business that way? Her and Alex dont even have kids so who is this eveb for?! Greedy greedy dickheads!

Reactions: 9
See her new door has been fitted too in the video.
Another post coming about that AF soon too no doubt. She has no idea of working hard to pay for this kind of stuff.

Just come over here from Olivia's instagram. I'm so angry about all the crap they have had gifted today!!!!!!!?? Like other posters have said, how magical would this have been for a care home?! Olivia could have helped decorated it and helped the small business that way? Her and Alex dont even have kids so who is this eveb for?! Greedy greedy dickheads!
Absokutely this !! Greedy greedy tacky chavs

Reactions: 3
Dread to think how much that lot would cost
Ever since Louise Pentland confessed to spending £3k on her Christmas decorations, I’m horrified whenever I see extravagant displays like this. Having a figure on it just seems sooooo distasteful in a year when so many have struggled to get by.

• Wow
  • Sad
Christ they are awful. Like a theme park. Sadly the influencers will want them for the kudos, and the company will get the advertising. Hate this marketing model - would so have been better had they helped a care home or ten with that amount of stuff .

Reactions: 4
How do I report her for not declaring ad on things? I’m sick of it, I don’t know who she thinks she is. Literally everything they get in that house is gifted it’s absolutely ridiculous.

I am so pissed off about the decorations... firstly they’re only there to take photos of because you can’t have anyone in your house ( not that she follows government rules anyway) and secondly in a year when there’s a lot of people who can’t afford a proper Christmas it’s incredibly insensitive. She’d have been better off telling them to donate it to a care home or just donating the cash to charity ffs. I wonder if she would have had all of that in her house if Instagram didnt exist, how sad is that... all for effing pictures 🙈😰

• Heart
I’m sorry but the outside of the house looks so tacky. Suits Olivia very well though

Report to the ASA

Thanks! I’ve reported her. I’ve mentioned about her continuing to show pictures of her kitchen and without declaring it’s been gifted.
I don’t think she understands that when you get you get your full house gifted whenever you put pictures on you need to declare it!
Oh and that door looks bleeping tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything she does is for attention. What happened to the dog charities she pushed on at people to donate too? Where is her college course she did? Where is her constant fight for mental health after her poor 'friends' Sophie and Caroline sadly passed? Where is the Shreddy thing she was doing? Where are the ads for her kitchen and her horse gear and everything else gifted? She moans at people for being stalkerish with her house but openly posts her front door and what locks she has. She asks for people's opinions but then rude to anyone she disagrees with. Like why is she so popular, why is she an influencer???? If she wasn't with Alex, she'd literally be no one. I know it's weird to dislike someone you dont know but Olivia is so undeserving of everything. Her man, free stuff, that beautiful house which she has ruined, her fans etc I actually cant wait till her time is up. Tbf looks quite close to being up; she's got married, got dogs, a big house and now a horse, next is a baby (which will probably be to keep Alex and stay relevant) and then possibly a divorce lol

Reactions: 15
She’s the epitome of trashy! She literally collects free tatt and puts it all together at exactly the same time 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Great. I do wish instagram could be disabled. It fuels fast fashion and consumerism. If you all had an income doing something that gives you spare time imagine what you could do with that time. Instead she bums around the house pouting. She has very little talent apart from clawing her way up from z- status. Sadly the companies have helped her and fallen for her home account / horse account ploys. She is classic big yourself up as a celebrity when she really shouldn’t be. She was awful on love island and completely selfish and whiny back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not a fan of her trees at all, really underwhelming tbh. She’d have been better to have done a massive real tree in the hallway in front of the stairs for when you walk in like a statement. But no. TRASH

Reactions: 3
5F10CC6F-56D1-4A65-B091-4D02FB7A8D35.jpeg
I just came here to ask, is it now fashionable to string up a piece of fabric and throw it on your Christmas tree. Not keen on this at all. It’s just dropped on the floor 🤔 honestly, I don’t know who would pay for this kind of styling, it’s tree with a load of stuff thrown on it-too much stuff, it doesn’t look like a Christmas tree

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.