Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t ride when you’re pregnant. It can cause a miscarriage with the way you are sat on the horse apparently
Yeah I realise now she’s bought a horse that she definitely isn’t. Was just the horrific hair roots i thought you’d need an excuse to let yourself look that rough 😂😂

You can’t ride when you’re pregnant. It can cause a miscarriage with the way you are sat on the horse apparently
Thats not true. Riding is fine from that point of view, its just more that falling off risk on the early stages and then in later stages most people are too big to ride as its not comfortable or you are too heavy for the horse. I know loads of people who rode right up until the baby was born with no issues. I wouldn't personally as I would be worried about falling off but each to their own.

Reactions: 2
I hate to think how much she spent in that tack shop!! A Mansion and a horse and probs that Bentley she was on about last month all in one year. Get me on love island 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’m no horse expert so please someone tell me ... that clip of her riding in the street.. is she meant to be bouncing around like she’s on a trampoline 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m no horse expert so please someone tell me ... that clip of her riding in the street.. is she meant to be bouncing around like she’s on a trampoline 🤣🤣🤣
She's doing a rising trot which actually compared to some of her other videos I've seen isn't too bad. Needs to lift her hands a bit though

Reactions: 1
She's doing a rising trot which actually compared to some of her other videos I've seen isn't too bad. Needs to lift her hands a bit though
Ahhhh thank you for clarifying!
Looks to me (a non horse person) that she is going up and down back and forwards. Looks a bit odd lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thats not true. Riding is fine from that point of view, its just more that falling off risk on the early stages and then in later stages most people are too big to ride as its not comfortable or you are too heavy for the horse. I know loads of people who rode right up until the baby was born with no issues. I wouldn't personally as I would be worried about falling off but each to their own.
Ahh I stand corrected! Couldn’t remember where I was told it but I’ve always thought it was true!

Actually I’ve just checked and it says it can cause placenta abruption but it’s at the riders risk. Knew I’d seen it someone

Ahhhh thank you for clarifying!
Looks to me (a non horse person) that she is going up and down back and forwards. Looks a bit odd lol
The video she's put up of her cantering is chronic though 🙈

Ahh I stand corrected! Couldn’t remember where I was told it but I’ve always thought it was true!

Actually I’ve just checked and it says it can cause placenta abruption but it’s at the riders risk. Knew I’d seen it someone
Never knew this. I know so many woman who've ridden right up until they are due just about aswell 😳

Jesus she has no respect for her own belongings state of that wood on the table! At least she’s put glass on it now but looks like it’s too little too late. Hate the way she smugly says how it makes it more glam. duck off Olivia there’s nothing glam about you.

Reactions: 4
I think she is pregnant, her tummy looks little roundish???? And its like he changed the pic so he could have her and bump?

I doubt she’s pregnant. She would have just said they were trying for a baby to steal the limelight for the catch up show. The things she’s said in the past I genuinely don’t think she has any intention of having kids any time soon if ever. And buying a horse is a bizarre move if she’s pregnant - clearly the wrong timing

Reactions: 7
Omg the state of that wood
To be fair I have wood and it marks so easily as it’s not been sealed. She just needs to wack some mayonnaise on it

which picture?? Didn’t she say she was trying in that love island thing. That was recorded a while ago too wasn’t it?

To be fair I have wood and it marks so easily as it’s not been sealed. She just needs to wack some mayonnaise on it

which picture?? Didn’t she say she was trying in that love island thing. That was recorded a while ago too wasn’t it?
I've got oak worktops and dining table which are 4 years old and I don't have a mark on them because I'm careful. She's had this 2 minutes

Reactions: 2
I've got oak worktops and dining table which are 4 years old and I don't have a mark on them because I'm careful. She's had this 2 minutes
Well I have oak worktops that aren’t sealed properly and they have marks on them. This table doesn’t look like it has a finish on it at all.

I think she is pregnant, her tummy looks little roundish???? And its like he changed the pic so he could have her and bump?
Oh come on. It’s none of our business if she is pregnant or not I hate it when people assume someone is pregnant or not. She could be bloated or anything. I just think it’s a bit rude to assume ..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh come on. It’s none of our business if she is pregnant or not I hate it when people assume someone is pregnant or not. She could be bloated or anything. I just think it’s a bit rude to assume ..
Oh yes, I know what you mean! I didn't mean to offend anyone :)

• Heart
People are always going to speculate. Especially when she puts most of her life online and cashes in on it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.