Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do horses sell that quick? Seems a bit off to me. Also where is she going to keep it?

Reactions: 4
Do horses sell that quick? Seems a bit off to me. Also where is she going to keep it?
Anytime I’ve been to see a horse it’s been an all day process, you spend at least a couple of hours viewing the horse, watching the owner ride, jump, then you hop on yourself and ride, jump, checking over paperwork, asking necessary questions etc. I’ve never bought a horse on the spot as it’s an expensive investment so have always gone away to think about it. Most reputable sellers won’t double book. I think she is just saying it for attention tbh. It wouldn’t surprise me if she kept mentioning it for free livery.

Reactions: 2
It’ll be on full livery I can’t imagine her mucking out and filling nets can you?? I’m actually dreading to find out what breed she gets. Why is so desperate for a horse all of a sudden prett sure I’ve Been following her for years and ever once has she mentioned riding 🤔

Reactions: 6
It’ll be on full livery I can’t imagine her mucking out and filling nets can you?? I’m actually dreading to find out what breed she gets. Why is so desperate for a horse all of a sudden prett sure I’ve Been following her for years and ever once has she mentioned riding 🤔
Another fad I imagine 🙄 she’ll be bored of it soon

New to this and can’t get off this thread!! 🤭 I like Olivia and have liked her since LI but since reading this I’ve definitely picked up on things people have pointed out. For starters, her hair!! It’s ruined and you can tell!! Much better short, the extensions actually make it look unhealthy

She’s just said on the itv programme, that they are trying for a baby. So why would you get a horse now?! Also and I hate to say anything about appearances but Jesus her hair!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s just said on the itv programme, that they are trying for a baby. So why would you get a horse now?! Also and I hate to say anything about appearances but Jesus her hair!!!
After all the nonsense about people asking when they’re having kids she announces that actually they are trying 😑

Reactions: 5
After all the nonsense about people asking when they’re having kids she announces that actually they are trying 😑
She thrives off people speculating about them having a baby. She’s always the one who brings it up in every interview etc and then does her social media rant about stop asking women when they are getting pregnant. Such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 15
She’s gonna have no clue what to do with a horse. Why does she think she’s able to fully blown look after a horse after a few riding lessons?

She’s too lazy to properly look after a horse and you can already tell she hasn’t got a clue. so my bets is that she will hire someone and say it’s because she’s just got SOOOO much “work”. I don’t think you should even be allowed to buy a horse after 3-4 lessons.

This is just going to be such entertainment. Feeling sorry for the dogs as they will just be shoved to the side because she’s got something new for the week and for the horse that she will eventually sell after a month I give it saying that the horse “just wasn’t for me” or “it’s not just bespoke to me needs”🤦🏻‍♀️

By Christmas time it will all be forgotten about, Just such a cringe.

Grr that wax jacket like she some sort of posh girl. Me and my family always had those jackets. A lil pricey but last for years, no need to show it off though. Oh look at me Liv, im a proper country girl buying wax jackets, horses, whats next a bleeping farm?

The bit of her forehead in between her eyebrows always looks like it needs scrubbing 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s gonna have no clue what to do with a horse. Why does she think she’s able to fully blown look after a horse after a few riding lessons?

She’s too lazy to properly look after a horse and you can already tell she hasn’t got a clue. so my bets is that she will hire someone and say it’s because she’s just got SOOOO much “work”. I don’t think you should even be allowed to buy a horse after 3-4 lessons.

This is just going to be such entertainment. Feeling sorry for the dogs as they will just be shoved to the side because she’s got something new for the week and for the horse that she will eventually sell after a month I give it saying that the horse “just wasn’t for me” or “it’s not just bespoke to me needs”🤦🏻‍♀️

By Christmas time it will all be forgotten about, Just such a cringe.
I agree. It’s all just for show. She’s not even that good of a rider. The way she was jabbing on that Horses mouth she popped over a jump the other day! She does my head in dressed head to toe in Aztec diamond jods 🙃🙃 who does she think she is. I had a pair they were tit. I just hope she actually puts effort into the horse she buys. But wouldn’t bet on it. My horse was my best friend I loved him more than anything and put him before myself constantly she won’t do that. I didn’t I abroad for three years when I first got him as I couldn’t bare to leave him 😂😂 shes just doing it purely for insta. No one wants to see your horse account 🖕🏼

She thrives off people speculating about them having a baby. She’s always the one who brings it up in every interview etc and then does her social media rant about stop asking women when they are getting pregnant. Such an attention seeker.
I wonder if her and Alex will even last sometimes, they got married fairly quickly having a baby will surely shake things up and reality may hit them I think she lives in this loved up romantic bubble she puts on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.