Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea what the fudge you are all on about “livery” this must be what it’s like when I talk about having kids to people who don’t have kids lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea what the fudge you are all on about “livery” this must be what it’s like when I talk about having kids to people who don’t have kids lol
Haha it’s basically like horse hotel with full board and everything included
DIY would mean her going every day to muck out. This means in Olivia world she rocks up rides, takes a pic and goes home.

Reactions: 3
oh i doubt she’ll be there at 7am to turn out and muck out in mid December January when it’s snowing and raining and hailing. all for show

Reactions: 1
Full livery should only be allowed after you've done at least 3 years DIY so you know how hard it is 😂😂😂 especially in the winter 😭

Reactions: 7
Basically the yard will do all the jobs and she can just ride and take pics 😂😂 I personally didn’t used to mind mucking out filling nets etc. She hasn’t actually mentioned any of this so we can guarantee it’s on full livery 😂😂

I was reading the comments on the post and she said it’s staying on her friends land so who knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Haha it’s basically like horse hotel with full board and everything included
DIY would mean her going every day to muck out. This means in Olivia world she rocks up rides, takes a pic and goes home.
Is that not a bit like getting a dog then paying for it to live in a kennel and just walking it a few times a week? I don't mean for that to come across bitchy I have absolutely no idea about horses...
I went on a horse once and cried my eyes out ever again 🤣

I get if your circumstances change and you have a busy life/kids and you need a hand feeding it... but to buy one knowing she's going to do sweet FA for it is a rather expensive hobby

Reactions: 8
Is that not a bit like getting a dog then paying for it to live in a kennel and just walking it a few times a week? I don't mean for that to come across bitchy I have absolutely no idea about horses...
I went on a horse once and cried my eyes out ever again 🤣

I get if your circumstances change and you have a busy life/kids and you need a hand feeding it... but to buy one knowing she's going to do sweet FA for it is a rather expensive hobby
Yes, exactly this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you were rich and had this perfect dreamy life could you be arsed to spend half your time blocking random strangers on the internet?!

Reactions: 11
C1B72D0A-196C-4738-8777-90600ECDE3D7.jpeg

Still nervous and lacking confidence doesn’t seem like the best grounding for buying a horse of your own.....

Reactions: 15
‘For those hard of hearing’. How rude. Maybe write what your saying on your videos like a lot of people do these days.

Reactions: 12
So already she’s not going to see her horse as she has to work - isn’t this a reason why people don’t have them or go down at ridiculous hours to muck out/turn out etc? This the first week FFS of that horse having a new home. Not impressed.

So already she’s not going to see her horse as she has to work - isn’t this a reason why people don’t have them or go down at ridiculous hours to muck out/turn out etc? This the first week FFS of that horse having a new home. Not impressed.
Sorry - still going on this one. OR having the commitment of a horse/animals means people take work with hours which fits around them which is why so many people make serious sacrifices so they can have a horse. Sorry but that is living the life of a country person. Fine if you can afford livery and help and you’re ok with that but don’t try and brand yourself Queen of the Countryside. It’s a spin off of Brand Olivia joining the dogs (Which are dumped when we goes on 5 holidays a year) and the house renovation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We work 12.5 hour days where I work. My friend therefore gets up at 4am in order to sort her horse before work. Or she has to go after a night shift, before she can go home to bed. It’s totally possible to look after your horse whilst working

Reactions: 5
It’s actually embarrassing that she got all those plans done up and wasted people’s time designing her dressing room months ago and now she’s got the same Ikea stuff everyone and their dog has 😂 (not slating as I have it) it just doesn’t really fit the whole dreamy “bespoke” vibe she wants us all to believe she can afford. Guessing the extension she also got plans made up for won’t be happening now either then.... or is that all a freebie like the kitchen 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.