Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just killing me that she’s so anti filters but STILL KEEPS USING THEM, especially for selfies too which is where she finds them most offensive when others use them?! Like, that filter literally changes the light so much it airbrushes your skin and makes you look tanned. Yet she harps on about filters not being a real image of yourself so don’t use them? I really don’t understand. Plus if you wanna use a filter GO FOR IT, but don’t be a hypocrite if you preach people shouldn’t use them???? What is going on 😂😂😂
FBF91B1D-D66F-4384-920E-8E2D8AFBCC5F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if her and Alex will even last sometimes, they got married fairly quickly having a baby will surely shake things up and reality may hit them I think she lives in this loved up romantic bubble she puts on
I think they know how much being together benefits them money wise . If they hadn’t stayed together , gotten married etc they wouldn’t still be as relevant x

Reactions: 9
Your right about them knowing how it benefits them. When they first got out of the villa First thing Alex said to his boys was that it was all heightened for the show and he wasn’t that into her, then told them that they’d been sat down together and got told if they stay together for at least a year they’ll be millionaires so they were planning on staying together for that reason.. I do think their feelings for each other are real and that it was just initially it was purely about staying together for the ‘brand’ but money certainly still takes the edge off now I’m sure 🙄 x

Reactions: 2
There’s a part of me that wonders if she’s already pregnant... those roots... she looks particularly rough at the moment. I know I for one looked like tit warmed up those first 12 weeks!

Maybe (probably!) I'm just jealous but I hate this. She's been back to riding hardly any time at all really, and now she's getting her own horse? It screams of impulse decision and they are such a huge commitment. I guess she does have the time/money, but it just feels a bit like when a kid begs for a rabbit then loses interest after 3 weeks in. I am also recently back to horse riding as an adult, and am not even close to considering getting my own. Mind you, I don't have the money to keep one on full stabled livery, which I imagine is what Olivia is doing...

Reactions: 8
Maybe (probably!) I'm just jealous but I hate this. She's been back to riding hardly any time at all really, and now she's getting her own horse? It screams of impulse decision and they are such a huge commitment. I guess she does have the time/money, but it just feels a bit like when a kid begs for a rabbit then loses interest after 3 weeks in. I am also recently back to horse riding as an adult, and am not even close to considering getting my own. Mind you, I don't have the money to keep one on full stabled livery, which I imagine is what Olivia is doing...
Oh definitely. No harsh winters and Christmas spent up there mucking out for her 🙃 to be fair I'm also on full livery but I did DIY for 8 years before that and it was hard work but would always do it cos I wanted to see my boy daily (I work shifts now so still see him but just means I don't need to do any chores and can spend time with him). Hope something doesn't happen to make her lose her confidence (as does happen sometimes!) And she just gives up cos you're right it does scream impulse 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh definitely. No harsh winters and Christmas spent up there mucking out for her 🙃 to be fair I'm also on full livery but I did DIY for 8 years before that and it was hard work but would always do it cos I wanted to see my boy daily (I work shifts now so still see him but just means I don't need to do any chores and can spend time with him). Hope something doesn't happen to make her lose her confidence (as does happen sometimes!) And she just gives up cos you're right it does scream impulse 🙄
I hope for that lovely horse's sake she sticks at it!
And no judgement at all on the full livery, if I could afford it I would do the same I'm sure, I just find it annoying that she obviously hasn't had to consider the absolutely massive commitment and sacrifice of getting a horse in the same way as so many other horse owners do, and can just decide one day that she wants one :cautious:

Reactions: 3
In a matter of weeks she has bought a horse. Like wtf. Also she said she wants babies, and another dog. Such a spoilt brat. So unfair for her to buy an animal and pay other people to look after it, so she can live her instalife. What about holidays, winter
, future children, money (what happens if you aren't so popular in a few years time) can you afford to keep a horse then or afford to pay someone else to do it? Its a childhood dream she says, no you're a brat hun.

Reactions: 7
A Dutch warm blood.. who called it?! 🤣

And there is literally no negative comments on there at all, surely she's been deleting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A Dutch warm blood.. who called it?! 🤣

And there is literally no negative comments on there at all, surely she's been deleting!
Me. I’m so mad about this 🤯😂 she doesn’t deserve a horse in my opinion she’s just gonna have all the gear and no idea 😂😂 she may shock us all but I wouldn’t bet on it. I am slightly jealous. Least she is only 15.2 and not 17hh😂😂

Last edited:
Of course she's got acavallos 🙄

Defo jel btw. Wish I could go into a tack shop with no budget 😂

Last edited:
There’s a part of me that wonders if she’s already pregnant... those roots... she looks particularly rough at the moment. I know I for one looked like tit warmed up those first 12 weeks!
You can’t ride when you’re pregnant. It can cause a miscarriage with the way you are sat on the horse apparently

You can’t ride when you’re pregnant. It can cause a miscarriage with the way you are sat on the horse apparently
I rode up until 4 months pregnant. I wasn’t jumping and only did a few strides canter mainly just walk but it can be done. I know someone who was jumping 1m30 whilst 6 months pregnant!!!! 🤨🤨

I really don’t think she is pregnant??Wasn’t she saying not that long ago that she couldn’t bare sharing Alex ?😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.