Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She strikes me as someone that obsesses over things for 2 days then gets bored and moves onto the next. A personality like that mixed with money is a very irritating combo for us hard working lot

Reactions: 15
Completely - I think the new account is a ruse to get more gifted stuff as companies will want to use it for marketing. Seeing her lay out all her gear is so annoying when she only picked up her lessons what a month ago if that? So many people have to work so so hard for a horse and take on so much with the ongoing responsibility. I think it’s insulting to the horse community actually.

Reactions: 8
If I had her money and was in her position I would get one. Lucky her for being able to afford it easily.

Reactions: 1
Completely - I think the new account is a ruse to get more gifted stuff as companies will want to use it for marketing. Seeing her lay out all her gear is so annoying when she only picked up her lessons what a month ago if that? So many people have to work so so hard for a horse and take on so much with the ongoing responsibility. I think it’s insulting to the horse community actually.
I agree this is why I was enraged the other day. When I was growing up I learnt to ride and my mum and dad said they could never afford a horse as well as the upkeep as stable Livery is expensive as well as everything else shoes etc so when I got my first job at 17 In a care home I saved and bought my own at 21 after getting my first few years car insurance out the way... and I worked really hard and it just meant to so much that I could actually afford my dream.
She just comes across as really annoying and in your face with it. I reckon she won’t keep her for many years.

Reactions: 3
If I had her money and was in her position I would get one. Lucky her for being able to afford it easily.
The position she is in now is not the one she’ll be in forever though. We’ve all been stuck at home for months so she probably thought this was a good idea as she’s suddenly a ‘country girl’. What happens when she’s allowed to go back on her 8 holidays a year? She will get bored, I think it’s a selfish move

Reactions: 15
Completely - we have a spaniel and would prefer to be with him than go on holiday abroad. She was talking about getting a third dog the other day - people who are really all about their animals really live that life and don’t go on about it.

Reactions: 5
I know absolutely nothing about horse riding etc so I may be wrong here, but she has confirmed they are trying for a baby soon. I just think why would you get a horse when you are going to be actively trying for a baby. She’ll not be riding whilst pregnant, I’d imagine anyway, then finding the time when she has a human to care for. I just find the whole thing bizarre.

• Wow
I know absolutely nothing about horse riding etc so I may be wrong here, but she has confirmed they are trying for a baby soon. I just think why would you get a horse when you are going to be actively trying for a baby. She’ll not be riding whilst pregnant, I’d imagine anyway, then finding the time when she has a human to care for. I just find the whole thing bizarre.
I'm trying for a baby and still have a horse. Know woman who've ridden right up till they are due aswell. She's defo not experienced enough to do that though.

I used to horse ride. I used to love helping out the horses at stables etc. Hold on that was like 15 years ago now, imma just buy my own horse why the duck not 😂😂😂

Can we change her name from Olivia to just Livia cause she makes me livid 😂😂😂

Part of me is glad she now has something to do with her time as her neediness was one of the things I hated about her most. How every time Alex went away she would actually see her mates then as soon as he was home just sit in bed being a slob again. Thank duck for once it’s not just videos of her rolling about in bed and she’s actually up doing something without him!

• Haha
duck off with your horse im not watching her.my families had be put down this week 17 years and she goes and gets one willy nilly and gifted tit ton stuff we worked for and gas it in full livery so basically a prop for free things and pictures not real love I get

• Sad
This horse is the most ridiculous thing ever! The video of it meeting its ‘Daddy’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ You can clearly see that Alex has never touched one before and looks tit scared! She has literally purchased an expensive Instagram prop! She’ll pop down the livery once a week, take a few snaps then forget she exists until next week! The other horse owners and stable people must be like WTF?!

• Sad
Shes looking so cheap and chavy these days, my little pony top hoops and a huge fake gold necklace lol! way too much going on and all so tacky.

To be fair she's always looked cheap and chavvy, she looks like she stinks of burnt nylon and sardines.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck off with your horse im not watching her.my families had be put down this week 17 years and she goes and gets one willy nilly and gifted tit ton stuff we worked for and gas it in full livery so basically a prop for free things and pictures not real love I get
My horse is on full livery, does this mean I don’t love him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.