Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The horse riding videos make me laugh, her footing is all wrong. She can’t grasp the basics, surely that should be the first thing the instructor teaches her. I despair

Reactions: 4
Iconic London are getting it a bit wrong with their marketing sending all the influencers the lip oils just now to promote. Last thing anyone needs with wearing mask all the time. We need matte, transfer resistant make up right now. Also Olivia always looks really dry and chapped so maybe just some Carmex for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The horse riding videos make me laugh, her footing is all wrong. She can’t grasp the basics, surely that should be the first thing the instructor teaches her. I despair
Agree! I can't believe she is considering buying her own horse after 5mins of riding, most people master riding to a fairly decent level / ride for a long time before deciding on such a big commitment.

Reactions: 5
Agree! I can't believe she is considering buying her own horse after 5mins of riding, most people master riding to a fairly decent level / ride for a long time before deciding on such a big commitment.
But it’s all coming back to her remember. I hope she doesn’t get a TB or a warm blood , something hot headed

Reactions: 3
Really irritates me when buying a horse is such a big commitment - two minutes after picking riding back up and she is getting one... it a massive responsibility and typical of that mindset of a spoiled brat. Honestly this is the only influencer who really irritates me because of her overblown ego.

Reactions: 6
Her big teeth and lips all over her stories make me feel ill. She just looks soooo grubby all the time

Reactions: 2
This is the second time a horse has sold before she’s gone to view it, bet she’s waiting for one to be gifted to her 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.