Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this is an ad?? But how would you know?? Nothing hashtagged?
This outfit is bloody hideous. It looks like when you get your photograph prints back but you haven’t signed them off and paid for them yet, so they have the photographers watermark logo over the middle of it.
I hope she’s being paid for that. Not that I’d take money to dress up like a bleeping eye test

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She put on her story the other day about the rule of 6 and if that meant that you could have 7 if 2 were from the same household so she was always going to break the rule of 6 she was just trying to find a way to explain it so it wouldn’t look like she was breaking the rules! Don’t know how she has more than 5 friends anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Shes terrible at declaring ads! Are they allowed to just put #sponsoredbutiloveit? I thought it had to be really clear on their posts.

Reactions: 2
She put on her story the other day about the rule of 6 and if that meant that you could have 7 if 2 were from the same household so she was always going to break the rule of 6 she was just trying to find a way to explain it so it wouldn’t look like she was breaking the rules! Don’t know how she has more than 5 friends anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
Literally!! And Alex put on his story about how the rule of 6 is stupid. Like yes, we all think it’s stupid but doesn’t mean you don’t stick to it! SO SELFISH

Reactions: 3
Ugh, her pretending to like 80’s rock music when she is literally the definition of a chav irritates me lmao!

Reactions: 10
I know someone has covered this but I'm so angry at Olivia's friend for bringing a dog over and also having the dogs ears cropped... Olivia should look closer to home... I couldnt be friends with someone who could mutilate a dog for the aesthetics which effectively what it is and thats why it is illegal in the UK unless for medical reasons!
Cropping a dogs tail or ears is cruel. Imagine your Mam popping you out and then deciding to cut your ears off. It's just vile!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I know someone has covered this but I'm so angry at Olivia's friend for bringing a dog over and also having the dogs ears cropped... Olivia should look closer to home... I couldnt be friends with someone who could mutilate a dog for the aesthetics which effectively what it is and thats why it is illegal in the UK unless for medical reasons!
Cropping a dogs tail or ears is cruel. Imagine your Mam popping you out and then deciding to cut your ears off. It's just vile!!!!!!!!
I’ve just found her. Totally agree to all you’ve said above.

I love how Olivia is clearly incredibly selective about her opinion on puppy farms. She’s just such a dick

Reactions: 5
Why doesn't anyone speak about how vile she actually was on Love Island.....

The way she slept with Rykward knowing Rachel liked him! She even did it next to her and then was acting like nothing happened to her face!!

The way she SLUT SHAMED zara for sleeping with a guy that she liked
Sorry he was there for 1 day and miss desperate was claiming him. Probably thinking about the coins they can make together on the ourside! Matching tatts matching piercings.... Oh so shallow.

The way she said to him the next day "you slept with zara don't do it again," WHO ARE U GIRL.

And let's not forget the way she treated Sophie At the end of her time in the villa then acted so upset when she passed. The way she spoke about Mike Thala like they were good friends when the only pic she had is a pap shot.. Talk about exploiting a traedgy for your own likes?

She is horrible I'm sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 43

The way she slept with Rykward knowing Rachel liked him! She even did it next to her and then was acting like nothing happened to her face!!

Sorry he was there for 1 day and miss desperate was claiming him. Probably thinking about the coins they can make together on the ourside! Matching tatts matching piercings.... Oh so shallow.

The way she said to him the next day "you slept with zara don't do it again," WHO ARE U GIRL.

And let's not forget the way she treated Sophie At the end of her time in the villa then acted so upset when she passed. The way she spoke about Mike Thala like they were good friends when the only pic she had is a pap shot.. Talk about exploiting a traedgy for your own likes?

THIS 🙌🏻 Never get how she got away with the rykard thing so easy!!!!!

Reactions: 12

I actually liked her on love island, she was Winey and always crying but I didn’t think she slut shamed Zara at all, she didn’t use it against her to say she really liked Alex, she actually showed compassion when she compared it to what she did with Rykard.
I rewatched it recently and I still think she was fine in there. Sophie was all over the place in there couldn’t make her mind up and everyone got abit fed up of it even cara who’s so laid back.
I even liked Olivia up until getting this house and now I can’t stand her. I think she’s just too big for her boots now. Totally changed and so stuck up now. she was just a normal girl in there.

Literally this!! She’s a vile human and should be pulled up more about it! No idea how people forget how much of a spiteful selfish person she is!

Reactions: 7
Heard she’s a massive cokehead that all she did in love island was talk about how she couldn’t get wait to get on it again... thats what I heard from a friend who was sleeping with someone from that series when they came out

• Haha
Heard she’s a massive cokehead that all she did in love island was talk about how she couldn’t get wait to get on it again... thats what I heard from a friend who was sleeping with someone from that series when they came out
Probably why she did that Tik tok for alex not cominh home he probably had some and she wasnt there to have some too 😂

Reactions: 3
It really makes me laugh when she says she's off to work.. WORK?! alright love 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.