Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Beggy Mitchell is on the scrounge for horse ridding gear. Cringing for her!

Reactions: 3
I actually really like the lounge and downstairs toilet 🙈 doesn’t suit that house but I do like them. Why couldn’t she have done more navy in the kitchen and made that abit more rustic, wouldn’t been so much better! And the black in the hallway just looks tit. Wouldn’t been so much better plain wood instead of black

Heard she’s a massive cokehead that all she did in love island was talk about how she couldn’t get wait to get on it again... thats what I heard from a friend who was sleeping with someone from that series when they came out
Who was your friend sleeping with? 🐸☕

Reactions: 2
I actually really like the lounge and downstairs toilet 🙈 doesn’t suit that house but I do like them. Why couldn’t she have done more navy in the kitchen and made that abit more rustic, wouldn’t been so much better! And the black in the hallway just looks tit. Wouldn’t been so much better plain wood instead of black
Yeah I agree! I’m a sucker for navy though. Don’t know why they went for such dull beige colours in the kitchen it’s a big enough room they could have done something bold it would have looked so much better. She claims it’s a navy colour scheme in the kitchen too but I’m not seeing where? A navy tea towel doesn’t count 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree! I’m a sucker for navy though. Don’t know why they went for such dull beige colours in the kitchen it’s a big enough room they could have done something bold it would have looked so much better. She claims it’s a navy colour scheme in the kitchen too but I’m not seeing where? A navy tea towel doesn’t count 😂
Exactly! Navy kitchens are to die for too 🙈

Reactions: 4
If she doesn't shut the f up about those boots 🙄 I know what I'd love to do with them

Who was your friend sleeping with? 🐸☕
Haha that Adam Maxwell the Irish one I think not much to say he was nice she went to a few nights out with him and that fizzled out then he got into a serious relationship quickly but I remember her telling me that about liv obviously Alex gets on it to but wasn’t going on about it like her... liv if you read this no hard feelings babe please don’t have a go at Adam 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is all
Did you see all the dirt up her arm? She has a job to advertise a brand and she can't even be bothered to wash or run a brush through her hair. It's beyond me why anyone would want her representing their brand.

Reactions: 5
Just noticed the dirt and what’s up with her knuckle? It’s like she’s punched someone

Just wanna say Alex could do so much better, I actually feel gutted for him that he put a ring on it so soon, I bet he's regretting it too lol!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think it’s sketchy she never showed herself trying their boots on after she did like 4 story posts on them. Now they conveniently don’t fit. They were £300 or something so she’s returning them. I feel like this whole thing was to get a company to give her boots.

I noticed her arm too it was there a couple days ago!! I thought it was a new tattoo knowing her 🤪 saw she replied on a comment about it saying it was from boxing?? Just wear long sleeves or cover it if it’s not scrubbing off like what on earth even is it? 😂

Also I think the amount of rings she wears adds to the grunge look, just looks like her hands smell like a bag of 2ps out a slot machine in Skegness

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why doesn't anyone speak about how vile she actually was on Love Island.....

The way she slept with Rykward knowing Rachel liked him! She even did it next to her and then was acting like nothing happened to her face!!

The way she SLUT SHAMED zara for sleeping with a guy that she liked
Sorry he was there for 1 day and miss desperate was claiming him. Probably thinking about the coins they can make together on the ourside! Matching tatts matching piercings.... Oh so shallow.

The way she said to him the next day "you slept with zara don't do it again," WHO ARE U GIRL.

And let's not forget the way she treated Sophie At the end of her time in the villa then acted so upset when she passed. The way she spoke about Mike Thala like they were good friends when the only pic she had is a pap shot.. Talk about exploiting a traedgy for your own likes?

She is horrible I'm sorry
Agree with every word. I personally have never understood how anyone ‘used to like her’. I’ve found her unbearable from day dot

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think it’s sketchy she never showed herself trying their boots on after she did like 4 story posts on them. Now they conveniently don’t fit. They were £300 or something so she’s returning them. I feel like this whole thing was to get a company to give her boots.
She did try them on ? She did a story with them on to show how high they went?

She did try them on ? She did a story with them on to show how high they went?
Did she? I missed it. I checked and there was only her posts talking about how amazing they were and then posts after saying they didn’t fit.
Either way she’s definitely on the beg again. And it’s pretty sad that that’s how she’s viewed by people. She’s made it her brand almost to just beg for free things. Very trashy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.