Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like she picked up horse riding because Molly mae did. And she’s conveniently searching for boots, deff waiting to be gifted
Used to love her so much but just like every other influencer now

Reactions: 11
Work!!! 🤣🤣🤣 a real contributory citizen to the world is old liv. I bet she’s knackered today after all that work and horse riding and taking pictures of herself. Phew 😅 I’m tired just thinking about all that WORK she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be so tired from posting videos of her showing of gifted shoes, sat down! Goodness me Liv such a hard life you have.

Isnt it funny how Olivia has liked nearly every post but not these two? I honestly wish that people would realise that Olivia doesn't care if you buy a dog abroad or from a farm. When she shares people who sell sick puppies, its all for attention for her not because she cares. Because Olivia, if you cared really really cared why the duck are you allowing your friend to buy dogs from a farm abroad and why the duck are you allowing your friend to purporsely manipulate her dogs ears. Its not a natural practice hense why its illegal.

Its annoyed me that she doesnt like the pics of the dogs which shows that she is hiding something or not being honest and so many people think shes a bleeping Queen. Its so dangerous what she is doing and she is not fit to be a social media influencer!!!!!

She even brought french bulldogs because of the way they look. They are bred in so many wrong ways and they have health problems but she 'researched' and knew that those dogs were suitable for her! BULLSHIT!!! its about the look, the trend. If you cared about dogs once again you wouldnt buy a dog that struggles to breathe (even one of her dogs needed an operation to open up his airways ) SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT DOGS!!!!!

Also forgot to add the same friend had an exact same dog as the puppies and it died, very recently.

Is there any way we could report this or get people to stop looking up to her. She doesnt declare ads, she doesnt even stand up truely for what she believes in, and she doesnt deserve what she's got.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Olivia is so slim but I don’t think she’s an 8, she has boobs and a bum definitely not an 8 at both points, so why is she lying and almost trying to denounce curves? I think she has a great figure btw I am not criticising her for that but it’s like she’s horrified she’d be considered curvaceous in anyway! You’re not straight up and down Olivia so you do have curves!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Olivia is so slim but I don’t think she’s an 8, she has boobs and a bum definitely not an 8 at both points, so why is she lying and almost trying to denounce curves? I think she has a great figure btw I am not criticising her for that but it’s like she’s horrified she’d be considered curvaceous in anyway! You’re not straight up and down Olivia so you do have curves!

I agree, although I'm not commenting on her clothes size as photos/videos are deceiving

She is definitely curvy, she has hips, big boobs and an arse ffs! She has a lovely figure

Reactions: 5
She must be so tired from posting videos of her showing of gifted shoes, sat down! Goodness me Liv such a hard life you have.

Isnt it funny how Olivia has liked nearly every post but not these two? I honestly wish that people would realise that Olivia doesn't care if you buy a dog abroad or from a farm. When she shares people who sell sick puppies, its all for attention for her not because she cares. Because Olivia, if you cared really really cared why the duck are you allowing your friend to buy dogs from a farm abroad and why the duck are you allowing your friend to purporsely manipulate her dogs ears. Its not a natural practice hense why its illegal.

Its annoyed me that she doesnt like the pics of the dogs which shows that she is hiding something or not being honest and so many people think shes a bleeping Queen. Its so dangerous what she is doing and she is not fit to be a social media influencer!!!!!

She even brought french bulldogs because of the way they look. They are bred in so many wrong ways and they have health problems but she 'researched' and knew that those dogs were suitable for her! BULLSHIT!!! its about the look, the trend. If you cared about dogs once again you wouldnt buy a dog that struggles to breathe (even one of her dogs needed an operation to open up his airways ) SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT DOGS!!!!!

Also forgot to add the same friend had an exact same dog as the puppies and it died, very recently.

Is there any way we could report this or get people to stop looking up to her. She doesnt declare ads, she doesnt even stand up truely for what she believes in, and she doesnt deserve what she's got.
Raging at this i have the sweetest dobermam I always have had them I despise people who cut their ears there is zero need for it and it does not help them.i disagree with tail docking too but a dobs tail whips and gets hurt/infected alot so do understand it not that I like it nor ever had it done but to cut a puppies ears for an aesthetic reason 🤬angers me.theres a reason its illegal over here! Plus looks like been done when they are like 7-9 weeks old so very much more painful for them

• Angry
The soap and hand cream looks so ridiculous halfway across the room in a shelf. Soap is decorative to her then is it the grubby witch. You wouldn’t put it in such an inconvenient place if you were actually using it.

Don’t get why she doesn’t just attach a holder to the wall for the bottles if there’s no space.

Reactions: 2
Oh god, the silver with the gold! Nooooo! Also, what’s the purpose of the mirror light? Why do you need a lighted mirror in a downstairs loo?

Don’t get me started on the soap being halfway across the room. They obviously don’t wash their hands or she’d put it somewhere more convenient. Gross

Reactions: 6
WHYYYYYYY

IS THE TOWEL RAIL SILVERRRRRR
Everything else is gold. Pissed me off so bad that has.
View attachment 250949
😂 I think it’s actually gold. But the hand soap so far from the sink when there’s a cabinet she could place it next to the sink enrages me 😂

I hace deleted instagram for a bit, to try and stop using it as much... but intrigued - there were tiles when i last looked, has the floor been changed?
Latex for the new gifted karndean to follow

That light is hideous

Last edited:
Also - how does she not know where it's from? Surely she could've #afflinked it? missed opportunity...
She won't know where it's from because it looks like it wasn't gifted, so she probably bought the cheapest one she could find. Heaven forbid she spend more money than needed when she gets the rest for free

Can I just say I hate this whole thing that people who buy french bulldogs only care about the look of them. I have two french bulldogs and I am a huge animal lover. My two dogs live like royalty and their health is my number one priority. I know some people only get them for the way they look but don’t assume everyone else is the same.

My family have also owned multiple Doberman’s and there is no reason to dock their tails or ears and it’s actually banned over here in the UK now. I know that tail/ear cropping is mainly an American thing (they even do it to Great Danes) as they think it ‘looks better’. I don’t agree with it at all.

I’ve said many times that Olivia just likes to come across as though she knows all there is to know about dogs but she’s actually clueless.

Heard she’s a massive cokehead that all she did in love island was talk about how she couldn’t get wait to get on it again... thats what I heard from a friend who was sleeping with someone from that series when they came out
Makes a lot of sense! All the guys were really into her at first and then after a day or so got the ick and makes sense if she was going on about getting on it. I think alex is a sesh head too he’s got that look

Reactions: 7
Makes a lot of sense! All the guys were really into her at first and then after a day or so got the ick and makes sense if she was going on about getting on it. I think alex is a sesh head too he’s got that look
Lately he looks like he’s been on the sesh for at least 10 years. Poor fella aged a few decades since they’ve come out of love island 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh look breaking the law by eating out with more than six people, why does she think she's above the law?!?!?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.