Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiling is terrible? Some arent even straight or flat and some aren't even grouted. Guess that's what happens when you get free stuff lmao
the grout is sooooo bad! Someone commented to say the flush wasn’t in line with the toilet.. she says it’s the angle of the pic but looks way off to me.

Reactions: 2
When they bought the house and set up the home account i genuinely thought it was going to look amazing. It's such a grand house i thought she would spend time sourcing furniture and designing each room. Instead it looks really average, if you weren't to know what the outside looked like it could be your average detached new build. I know Lydia Millen gets a slating on Tattle but what i will say is her home has been decorated beautifully, it all looks pretty good quality whereas Olivias house looks cheap.

Reactions: 13
When they bought the house and set up the home account i genuinely thought it was going to look amazing. It's such a grand house i thought she would spend time sourcing furniture and designing each room. Instead it looks really average, if you weren't to know what the outside looked like it could be your average detached new build. I know Lydia Millen gets a slating on Tattle but what i will say is her home has been decorated beautifully, it all looks pretty good quality whereas Olivias house looks cheap.
So bad that she’s rather have the stuff for free or at a discount than oh for what she actually wants

That kitchen is your typical insta kitchen 🙄

Reactions: 2
Agree. She’s just rushed it and I don’t think her standards are very high. Only requirement is “free”. I have a house of the same size and years in we are still going. It takes me weeks to even pick one light fitting as I don’t want to rush it and regret my decision. Admittedly I’m indecisive but Olivia is the other end of extreme and seems to just rush in. Guess she’s making hay while the sun shines as the love island pay day won’t last forever

Reactions: 4
So Olivia is breaking the 6 people rule whilst out tonight.. booking multiple tables and then moving between then does not count!! How selfish can you be????

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Nice hidden white #ad on a white background there 🤣 I see she’s stopped replies to her stores unless it was always turned off, and is she really posting pictures breaking lock down rules again 😡 6 people is 6 people!! They’re all obviously too dumb to count!

She really has no self respect has she... so sad she feels she has to take photos like this to stay current :cry:

Reactions: 6
You can tell by the pictures she put up last night that there were more than 6 people there, and one of her friends who was there tagged 9 in a boomerang (including Alex and Olivia) so there was obviously at least 10 of them out. And you can tell from Olivia's stories that she's showing no more than 6 T a time but more than that altogether throughout the stories, idiot 🙄

• Angry
Have you noticed on Olivia's friend profile, one of the Johnsons sisters have two puppies from Serbia and they both have bandages on their ears, means the ears are being docked. Read online and it's illegal in alot of countries. Poor dogs! Also she is so against anyone buying dogs abroad, and states she loves dogs so much so why is she allowing her friend do that to her new puppies who are being transported from another country? Its all so wrong that shes telling people not too but her friends can? Start with your friends before you tell other people. So wrong in my eyes!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe this is how she is advertising shoes 🤣🤣 surely there’s a better way to do this

4AAAF56E-6FDF-414E-8061-B0E276D7254A.png
DFEBFF5E-FE26-4447-8299-8F96C0A57D0C.png
AC6A88DA-6856-4A04-9E90-01A0A61BA34C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t think it is personally? Does look like it but it’s her nail that’s the funny shape cause it’s long. On her videos of her in this underwear she actually looks exactly the same. She does use filters but I don’t think this has been photoshopped
She’s literally missing 3 fingers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.