Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to pick out what made her look so grubby but I think it’s a combination of many things mainly including blonde hair and brown eyebrows and that god awful nose ring😫
Plus also never washing, her hair never looks a nice colour, she always sleeps in her make up, she wears the same clothes all the time, she lives in bed or on the sofa, she looks like she doesn’t brush her teeth or exfoliate her lips 🤢 her fingernails are always dirty and her tattoos also make her look smelly

As if you'd spend your Saturday doing hoover lines on your stairs 😴😴
She so badly wants to fit into that clean interior design insta house bracket 🤣🙄

Could they not have got a sparkly dress to fit her? Imagine doing a promo for something and the dress looks like that at the back. So unprofessional!!
She also looks utterly ridiculous, even more trashy. Go figure 🥴🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ooh wedding photos are back - another reminder that Alex chose her. We get it Liv, your anniversary isn't until two weeks, if you have to share, share then! 🙄👊🏼 Didn't she share the same pics earlier this year too?

Reactions: 3
Ooh wedding photos are back - another reminder that Alex chose her. We get it Liv, your anniversary isn't until two weeks, if you have to share, share then! 🙄👊🏼 Didn't she share the same pics earlier this year too?
She posts these photos every few months, always the same ones

Ohhhh the wedding pics are back 🙄🙄🙄🙄
The suits were awful why the midget collars lol

This house she’s just put on her stories is exactly what she could have done with hers but instead she’s ruined it. That house is a lovely mix of traditional / modern... I love the way they have kept the brown wooden banisters, the windows are lovely... hers looks so tacky in comparison

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.