Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A meeting for their Christmas decorations? Have they never heard of a shop? Although then they might actually have to pay for it, I reckon it'll all be gifted or an ad because absolutely no way in hell would she willingly spend a lot of money on anything she could possibly get for free

Reactions: 9
A meeting for their Christmas decorations? Have they never heard of a shop? Although then they might actually have to pay for it, I reckon it'll all be gifted or an ad because absolutely no way in hell would she willingly spend a lot of money on anything she could possibly get for free
The most infuriating one yet

it's going to be big and tacky like Sam faiers had last year isn't it? completely OTT for the gram. Sam faiers has children so I'll let her off but these two have no excuse.

At least that stupid table will be gone from the hallway for a few weeks.

Reactions: 6
‘never been bothered about christmas or decorations’ .. so only doing it because its free!!

Reactions: 7
Er whys her hair purple? (Her extensions)
Purple shampoo. I personally section my hair and purely purple shampoo the natural hair to keep it ashy to match my extensions. Extensions will take to purple shampoo in 0.00001 seconds and end up how hers have! Not a good look

Purple shampoo. I personally section my hair and purely purple shampoo the natural hair to keep it ashy to match my extensions. Extensions will take to purple shampoo in 0.00001 seconds and end up how hers have! Not a good look
They look synthetic 🤣

Reactions: 1
She always looks like she hasn’t brushed her teeth and her breath stinks, she has like morning breath lips all the damn time 😩🤢
And what does she look like with that thing on her head. I wore stupid stuff when I was in my early teens but it’s called growing up!

Shes made her hair extensions look so cheap and tacky in a matter of days. Imagine how naggy the people giving them to her will be... avoid avoid avoid

she looks like she needs a good scrub all she does is doss about and have zoom meetings and then moans she tired all the time. She's only famous for being on a tragic TV show. Can't imagine her putting a full day's work in a proper job 🤣

Reactions: 5
How much would all that Christmas tat cost. Ten trees! A tree on the roof. Oh yes that’s attainable for your average working person. A designer that dresses your house for you! People have lost jobs but you’re getting a xmas designer in ...... just F off!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.