Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that stuff she's shared on her story.. should she not be putting #gifted on it all?? So sick of her not disclosing it or trying to hide the #ad.

Reactions: 3
All that stuff she's shared on her story.. should she not be putting #gifted on it all?? So sick of her not disclosing it or trying to hide the #ad.
I thought that today, all the new look stuff.. the harrods stuff as well hmmm doesn't seem right.
I must admit I do like Alex as a fellow brummie myself he always seems down to earth. She seems like a nightmare . I also feel like alexs mum is always left out

Reactions: 8
She does “claim” she’s never had fillers, and her mum has very similar lips too. Like a saggy top lip
She’s 100% had filler. She said she’s had lip fillers done once but I have seen her before lips and refuse to believe your lips could change that much and stay as large as they are 5 years on without top ups lol. I have filler and your body naturally metabolises it so to maintain them you’d need top ups

Reactions: 4
The random tray that never strays too far from 'little lonely sofa' 😂. Do they just move it around for the photo shoot? What is it's purpose in life? Bless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried to pick out what made her look so grubby but I think it’s a combination of many things mainly including blonde hair and brown eyebrows and that god awful nose ring😫

Reactions: 5
Her dark eyebrows, when she was putting that brow stuff on I was cringing. Must look so bad up close.

I've noticed she doesn't actually get that many likes on her instagram pictures compared to the number of followers she has?🤔

Reactions: 1
Bingo on the gifted vacuum cleaner 🙄 pathetic.
Litterally came on here to say this 😂😂😂🙄 she’s so transparent. Never ever was she just gonna be cleaning her house without some big new gifted item to show off 😡

Could they not have got a sparkly dress to fit her? Imagine doing a promo for something and the dress looks like that at the back. So unprofessional!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.