Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
She said before she was going Ibiza a couple of weeks before the wedding so the date is probs correct. I actually quite liked the hen theme 🙃
Me too, I thought it was funny! On most forms you’re either single, married or divorced. Death to singledom is very much like her, tongue in cheek.
Great spot from everyone on the dates. I can’t wait to see just how tacky her dress is.

Reactions: 13

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She got desperate I think and obsessed with the idea of being the first to marry there (just because nobody’s done it doesn’t mean it’s great. The premise of the assumption is kind of chavvy.) She then tried to make it sound like the best thing ever to convince herself. She has a habit of doing that… her teeth…

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Brad scrubbed up alright. Looked nice in his pants 😉 He does have nice eyes but yeah on the whole is a bit greasy .
I do like Olivia. She def plays herself up as being some jealous moody cow. I think you have to take her with a pinch of salt.

Emma20191988

I love Olivia and think she’s hilarious, however I think she’s gone way too skinny in this wedding prep. There was nothing wrong with her before.

Reactions: 12

Opinionated

VIP Member
The pics on her insta are reminding me of those couples that post lovey dovey shit trying to convince everyone they’re in love when they actually hate each other lol. I wouldn’t put it past her to get married for just to have a show as it’s all seemed a bit rushed

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
If you get married at Gleneagles the agreement is that every guest must stay at the hotel which maybe they thought some people wouldn't want to do or it would also cost a fortune for them to pay for everyone's room on top of everything else they wanted.
Now Brad is unemployed they can’t be spending OTT can they 😂

• Haha

mgmhs

Totally enjoy her docu’s. Watching the ‘Vagina’ one at the mo. Sat here with my legs crossed cringing… it’s mental what procedures are out there.

Kass89

Yeah she seemed a bit upset that the dress reveal didn’t go as she planned and I felt for her on that!

I also HATED the best men reading the speech off the phone - it’s my biggest wedding icks
I thought that about the phone. Also the bits of scrappy A4 paper, why couldn't they use card to write their speeches on?

Idk88

VIP Member
Just looked at Georgia's story... embarrassing to ask for a freebie but then to put 'It's for Olivia Atwood's wedding' as like it's some ultra exclusive like she's going to a royal wedding 😂, tacky.

I really thought she was going to do something like what Sofia Richie did with the lead up to her wedding in terms of content but there hasn't been any of that as I know majority will be for her tv show, but I was expecting some kind of hype. You wouldn't think she's getting married tomorrow

• Haha

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Anyone hear the best man speech where brads friend says brad and him went to her house in a taxi at 2am when she just came out of love Island ? she didn't split up with chris until 2018 ??

• Sad

dreamteam1

VIP Member
The DM as a publication and it’s comment section are infinitely worse than this entire site😂😂😂 fwiw I actually like Olivia I just think her wedding was tacky n her dress wasn’t nice 🥲
It is, it’s not even a discussion either, I read other people’s opinions on here and take on some of it, which sometimes changes my opinion.

We’re all allowed an opinion and agree I thought the same too.

I’m glad she got rid of most of her filler it was ruining her looks, she was stunning before and looks so much better now. Ive noticed a lot influencers going down the ‘natural’ look recently.

al255

VIP Member
Without at risk of sounding prude and I'm NOT condoning it at all it's clear that guy raped the girl butttttt what if Brad thought she did consent as he was that drunk etc, although I find it weird he was wanking off to them having sex 🙃🤢🤢🤢 grimmmmmmm you'd just leave the room wouldn't you

• Sick