Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
The Bulgari is an odd choice for me. Lovely hotel but a bit….dark? I dunno, it doesn’t give wedding vibes especially for a “summer wedding”
---
Just seen the DM pics Georgia and Nicole look like Patsy and Eddie

Reactions: 12

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I’d like to thank me for getting this sexy arse man with a big dick to marry me 🫣🫣🫣🫣
As she stood on a stage in what looked like lingerie night dress and black sunglasses pissed drunk. Stay classy liv
and then she did a slut drop and opened her legs fully facing the crowd…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

lauren96111

VIP Member
I've got her series on in the background mainly cos it's so bloody graphic! Can't believe how much they are showing - and that people are volunteering to go on it! She does make me laugh though
I had the penis episode on the other day when the gas man knocked to check the meter and I forgot to pause the tele 😂 I was defo the talk of his office when he got back
I agree though I can’t believe the 18 year old saying she felt so uncomfortable in her own skin so was having surgery on tele for everyone to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Its_Me

VIP Member
anyone else think it's weird she hasn't commented on Clelia's post or reposted it?
I can understand not reposting it, it would be bad taste putting it in amongst her love island stuff from Sunday and then promoting the wedding show but she hasn’t even liked it or commented.

shhh1712

VIP Member
when Steph was getting her bum done and she said ‘it’s fine just put it in’ - Liv was literally like this 🥴🥴🥴🫠🫠🫠

🤣 she wasn’t impressed. The lady’s face doing the treatment was horrendous, and she said she recommended her patients to dissolve regularly.. sure you do. She didn’t know the answers to the questions either.

I really hope though that all of these practitioners are actually qualified nurses, doctors, dentists etc and she’s not shown beauticians doing a 1 day course on fillers. I do think she cares a lot about this so hopefully they’re all regulated!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t get why she had it at a hotel in London, the whole thing felt rushed even though we know it was lots of rescheduling.. why a hotel??? Olivia come on hun, you’re worth more than a hotel in London.

I wish she’d have gone for big stately home, big grounds, everything….. imagine the photos 🥹

I just think she couldn’t find a date on a Saturday for a lovely stately home she wanted.. and the hotel contacted her to have the wedding there for free just for the exposure on socials and tv. 100000%
A more traditional London hotel like claridges or lanesborough would have been beautiful but Bulgari just wasn’t it.

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I noticed Fran from towie who was in her girl group of friends in the previous OMHM series wasn’t at the hen or wedding… wonder if they have fallen out

al255

VIP Member
I see Georgia Harrison was at the hen but no sign of Amber Davies. I thought the three of them were close after LI or have Liv and Amber drifted apart?
I’m surprised Amber isn’t there! Also her hen party style is so tacky, her latest insta post saying goodbye to the single life. She isn’t single 🫠 she’s a fiancé!!!!

Princessax

VIP Member
Got a bit of a love / hate for her but just cannot deal with her thinking she’s the most hard done by person because of this wedding 😩

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’s defo had some work done when in Dubai. Her face just looks strange (aside from all the usual FaceTune going on)

IMG_2701.png
IMG_2702.png

• Wow
  • Haha
She was definitely hamming it up for the cameras on the show. I’m sure she’s genuinely a pain in the ass, but was also encouraged to emphasise it to make it all dramatic and TV worthy, no?
Totally agree. Just feel like the documentary series was a good step forward for her and she could continue down that path of being a bit more mature and humble and it would open up more career opportunities. The ‘extra af’ high maintenance bridezilla act just felt like the old love island Liv that should maybe stay in the past 🤣

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Her new series of getting filthy rich is out tomorrow. I actually did enjoy her Tv series and think she has some merit as a Tv presenter

I was so surprised it wasn’t gleneagles, as they love that place and it’s quite a lovely classy venue. I don’t think she looked very happy at all in the pictures, maybe nerves etc.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I know we’re half & half on Liv in this thread, I like her but she also annoys me sometimes. But on her IG post for Love Island tonight, she looks fantastic. The dress & shoes are 👌

We’ve watched two episodes of filthy rich this weekend - my god, men are fucking weird !!

• Haha