Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with others- it looks like she couldn’t be arsed to get her roots done (I know the look is intentional, but imo it’s awful), she’d look good in anything so the dress is fine but I don’t think the chocker suits her.

Do you know what I love about her though? She won’t give a shiny tit what other people think about her wedding, and fair play to her for that. She doesn’t take herself too seriously, she knows what she is (and isn’t!) and is out there doing what she wants to do, not hurting anyone and loving her best bleeping life. She’s probably one of the few celebs that is quite genuine in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Agree Bulgari is a weird choice, I’ve been to birthdays and hens there, but a wedding!? Very dark and slick. But I guess she loves that look.
Tacky dress more suited to Vegas.

Reactions: 3
For anyone that hasn’t seen it
hate it personally
tacky and not even tacky in a good way
---
So disappointed in her dress but I have a theory that women who (personal opinion I know) who are very pretty and take a lot of pride in their appearance always look a bit disappointing on their wedding day. See Michelle Keegan was the same for me - think she has looked better for some red carpet events and same with Olivia I think
michelle keegan looks so stunning 24/7 it would be hard to do anything different to top it on her wedding day I guess .
I dont really see Olivia in the same league personally ,I think she could have looked a lot better but hey ,if its her style then who am I to judge i guess

Reactions: 5
Agree with others- it looks like she couldn’t be arsed to get her roots done (I know the look is intentional, but imo it’s awful), she’d look good in anything so the dress is fine but I don’t think the chocker suits her.

Do you know what I love about her though? She won’t give a shiny tit what other people think about her wedding, and fair play to her for that. She doesn’t take herself too seriously, she knows what she is (and isn’t!) and is out there doing what she wants to do, not hurting anyone and loving her best bleeping life. She’s probably one of the few celebs that is quite genuine in my view.
100% this. Think is why I love Olivia. Whatever she gets done or wears or does, she doesn’t give a tit what anybody says and totally owns it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow. Shocked at their choice of venue, dress, dress code etc. none of it very classy. Thought she could have looked way better. And to think how much money they must have wasted on that day. To just look “ok”. Also the wedding tattoo is such a tacky idea. And I love tattoos! (I have 7)
Edit to add: my whole wedding cost less than her cake…! A cake!! £10k… something people probably wouldn’t appreciate, and will tit out not long after eating 💩

Reactions: 8
So she's now officially Olivia Attwood Dack on her Insta. Wonder if she'll use that as her professional name too?

Looking forward to watching the tacky wedding on "Olivia Marries Her Match." Wonder how many more people got tattoos? 🤣

Reactions: 6
I hate those cheesy photos of them with their eyes closed and faces together. Gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pics on her insta are reminding me of those couples that post lovey dovey tit trying to convince everyone they’re in love when they actually hate each other lol. I wouldn’t put it past her to get married for just to have a show as it’s all seemed a bit rushed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pics on her insta are reminding me of those couples that post lovey dovey tit trying to convince everyone they’re in love when they actually hate each other lol. I wouldn’t put it past her to get married for just to have a show as it’s all seemed a bit rushed
They have previously postponed the wedding as far as I recall but they've been engaged a couple of years.

Reactions: 8
Wow. Shocked at their choice of venue, dress, dress code etc. none of it very classy. Thought she could have looked way better. And to think how much money they must have wasted on that day. To just look “ok”. Also the wedding tattoo is such a tacky idea. And I love tattoos! (I have 7)
Edit to add: my whole wedding cost less than her cake…! A cake!! £10k… something people probably wouldn’t appreciate, and will tit out not long after eating 💩

£10k on a cake ,what the actual duck? why bother
---
i think they seem so miss matched but opposites attract i guess🫠

It’s beeb postponed a couple of times

I know it’s been postponed but what I’m getting at is before she planned it etc. she told her followers stuff yet this time it’s all of a sudden she’s getting married with no hints all because of making a show.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s been postponed but what I’m getting at is before she planned it etc. she told her followers stuff yet this time it’s all of a sudden she’s getting married with no hints all because of making a show.
I know what you mean. The fact that she had it in a hotel speaks volumes, from what I’ve seen so far it looks like an extravagant conference.
Her make up is stunning though!

I don’t get why she had it at a hotel in London, the whole thing felt rushed even though we know it was lots of rescheduling.. why a hotel??? Olivia come on hun, you’re worth more than a hotel in London.

I wish she’d have gone for big stately home, big grounds, everything….. imagine the photos 🥹

I just think she couldn’t find a date on a Saturday for a lovely stately home she wanted.. and the hotel contacted her to have the wedding there for free just for the exposure on socials and tv. 100000%

Reactions: 17
I was so surprised it wasn’t gleneagles, as they love that place and it’s quite a lovely classy venue. I don’t think she looked very happy at all in the pictures, maybe nerves etc.

Reactions: 11
£10k on a cake ,what the actual duck? why bother
---

i think they seem so miss matched but opposites attract i guess🫠
Agreed, he seems rather quiet or reserved and she seems like she has a meltdown over anything and everything but diva level 100%

I was so surprised it wasn’t gleneagles, as they love that place and it’s quite a lovely classy venue. I don’t think she looked very happy at all in the pictures, maybe nerves etc.
Yeah this surprised me they seem to have such a close affinity with the place

Reactions: 2