Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Announced a new dating show she's presenting - BORINGGGG! Going to be full of wannabes

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Do we need another dating show? I think Liv would be good on Love Island, or the aftersun show.

Reactions: 9
Announced a new dating show she's presenting - BORINGGGG! Going to be full of wannabes
Lol there was a yougov survey about 4 months ago about her, and thoughts on a dating show. Well not a dating show, I think it was couples who had cheated, or partners who were crap. I didn't pay much attention tbf, but it was definitely couples, not dating.

Reactions: 3
Did I miss something where does it say dating show?
I don’t think this can be what she’s currently been sharing on her stories the last few days as she’s said it’s still top secret. I cant work out what that might be but doesn’t seem anything dating related so must be a separate show?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think this can be what she’s currently been sharing on her stories the last few days as she’s said it’s still top secret. I cant work out what that might be but doesn’t seem anything dating related so must be a separate show?
Yeah maybe then as her post announcing a show didn’t sound like dating I thought it looked more like the same sort of doc she had been doing!

On one of the pics she showed a 30 something / young man with his top off, loads of drinks on the table with a mic round his neck as such, defo a show with youngish people and given he had his top off with a 6 pack!

Reactions: 2
Olivia has put on Instagram about how Brad is the “coolest guy she knows”

Really???

Of particular note;
“Bradley was in the corner of the room masturbating.”

“Bradley wasn't wearing anything. He didn't say anything. I pushed this guy off me and jumped out of bed. I said: 'I am leaving'.”

“She was later sitting on a sofa downstairs when Mr Dack came down and she saw he was completely naked. "I was a bit freaked," she said”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Olivia has put on Instagram about how Brad is the “coolest guy she knows”

Really???

Of particular note;
“Bradley was in the corner of the room masturbating.”

“Bradley wasn't wearing anything. He didn't say anything. I pushed this guy off me and jumped out of bed. I said: 'I am leaving'.”

“She was later sitting on a sofa downstairs when Mr Dack came down and she saw he was completely naked. "I was a bit freaked," she said”
Wow I’m shocked at this

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think Brad looks like he should be fat and playing computer games in his mums box room?
Just me then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s half way there he’s always playing x box or whatever

Reactions: 7
He's really unattractive.

At least Liv will know that no-one will be chasing him.

Reactions: 18