Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Olivia, don't think she takes herself to seriously.

Reactions: 21
The date on them sweets looks like 2022 to me rather than 23?!
---
Edit just looked again it looks like a 3 now 😂😬

She said before she was going Ibiza a couple of weeks before the wedding so the date is probs correct. I actually quite liked the hen theme 🙃

Reactions: 7
She said before she was going Ibiza a couple of weeks before the wedding so the date is probs correct. I actually quite liked the hen theme 🙃
Me too, I thought it was funny! On most forms you’re either single, married or divorced. Death to singledom is very much like her, tongue in cheek.
Great spot from everyone on the dates. I can’t wait to see just how tacky her dress is.

Reactions: 13
She put up last week that it was about 2 weeks to the wedding, so yes that date would be about right. I thought the hen theme was funny, it’s typical Liv really! I like her a lot, I do think she has taken her lips too far but she says herself she likes the fake look 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I love Olivia and think she’s hilarious, however I think she’s gone way too skinny in this wedding prep. There was nothing wrong with her before.

Reactions: 12
I spotted this too. Surprised it’s not been subsequently deleted. Unless it’s a decoy 🫠

I noticed their other friend Fran was missing too…. And Clelia. I saw Nicole was there….. the 5 of them are usually all together.
Her friend Abi wasnt in any of her stories but she was definitely there. I didn’t see her sister either.

Round 2 outfit was a bit tit.

Her friend Abi wasnt in any of her stories but she was definitely there. I didn’t see her sister either.

Round 2 outfit was a bit tit.
Maybe to do with the filming bits for OMHM. Clelia and Fran weren’t there at all, from their own stories. Although I had forgotten Clelia is pregnant.
I agree with above OP massively. She looks too too skinny now… she was slim enough.

Reactions: 5
Helen Flanagan was there. Didn’t know they were friends?
I’m sure Helen is friends with that Ryan stylist guy who is part of Olivia’s hen do group. From Helen’s Insta it looks like she’s out there modelling bikinis so maybe she’s just met up whilst out there. I feel like I’ve invested too much in this 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Helen is friends with that Ryan stylist guy who is part of Olivia’s hen do group. From Helen’s Insta it looks like she’s out there modelling bikinis so maybe she’s just met up whilst out there. I feel like I’ve invested too much in this 😂
Yeah he’s mates with a lot of the ex Corrie girls!

I find him so strange looking - I don’t understand how he’s paid to have that done and thinks it looks good/was what he wanted! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah he’s mates with a lot of the ex Corrie girls!

I find him so strange looking - I don’t understand how he’s paid to have that done and thinks it looks good/was what he wanted! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree, he has awfully big lips!

Her boobs on that reel by the swimming pool 😳 bloody awful they just hang off her frame and are droopy. I hope she doesn’t wear a weddding dress like that or they’re going to look like Sophie’s from made in Chelsea. Hers looked like a shelf in her dress 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wedding tomorrow.. Georgia Harrison looking for someone to do her and Nicole Bass make up for free.. embarrassing

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just looked at Georgia's story... embarrassing to ask for a freebie but then to put 'It's for Olivia Atwood's wedding' as like it's some ultra exclusive like she's going to a royal wedding 😂, tacky.

I really thought she was going to do something like what Sofia Richie did with the lead up to her wedding in terms of content but there hasn't been any of that as I know majority will be for her tv show, but I was expecting some kind of hype. You wouldn't think she's getting married tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Georgia Harrison is such a bleeping beg. They’ve got loads of money, didn’t think to organise an MUA for her best friends wedding and on the Instagram hunt for someone who has availability. Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Georgia Harrison is such a bleeping beg. They’ve got loads of money, didn’t think to organise an MUA for her best friends wedding and on the Instagram hunt for someone who has availability. Vile
And let’s face it, who worth their salt will be free during the height of wedding season? These lot are so weird.

Reactions: 15