Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disappointed if I’m honest, I do like Olivia and I expected her dress to be absolutely stunning. The choker is a very odd choice.

Reactions: 17
In her show she tried on some wedding dresses and I think those looked better on her than the one she chose!

Can’t say im a fan of the all black either - I get black tie is classy but everyone in one colour I’m not a fan of!
---
From the pics on the mail there was some questionable outfit choices from the guests

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The Bulgari is an odd choice for me. Lovely hotel but a bit….dark? I dunno, it doesn’t give wedding vibes especially for a “summer wedding”
---
Just seen the DM pics Georgia and Nicole look like Patsy and Eddie

Reactions: 12
Chavin’ ell!!!!!!

Of course she’s got half her tits out on her wedding day 🫣

Also a bit surprised she’s had the wedding at a hotel. A nice hotel yes but wasn’t she looking at a big country house type thing originally

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hair, make up and dress are lovely but I agree the choker and too much boob ruins it

Reactions: 10
Hello pulling up a chair as I like Liv and think she’s quite realistic for an instahun but was really disappointed in the dress. The choker was strange annd cheapened it and her hair slicked back - bit like Sophie Haboo - it’s a day to day hairdo for her. I think she could have been showstopper wow as well but just couldn’t avoid being super duper sexy which is just a bit weird imo

Reactions: 6
What a surprise she’s got her tits out 🙈 the choker!!! What’s that all about?? Did she get a love bite on her neck and needed to cover it up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a surprise she’s got her tits out 🙈 the choker!!! What’s that all about?? Did she get a love bite on her neck and needed to cover it up 😂😂

Hahahahahahaahahahahaha this wins.

Next thread title something like - “Finally wedded, boobs out and covering a love bite on her neck”

Someone make it sound better 😂

Reactions: 4
Hahahahahahaahahahahaha this wins.

Next thread title something like - “Finally wedded, boobs out and covering a love bite on her neck”

Someone make it sound better 😂
Haha well it’s true that’s what all the teens used to wear to cover hickeys 😂😂
Wedding was a bit icky. Choker to cover a hen do hickey??
I’m rubbish at titles lol

Reactions: 5
So disappointed in her dress but I have a theory that women who (personal opinion I know) who are very pretty and take a lot of pride in their appearance always look a bit disappointing on their wedding day. See Michelle Keegan was the same for me - think she has looked better for some red carpet events and same with Olivia I think

Reactions: 16
I think she looks just ok hair and make up wise. Which is the problem when she is so glammed up every day. For us normal folk we don’t wear all that much make up so when we have it done properly for the big day it looks really good and is a big change

Reactions: 14
I think she looks just ok hair and make up wise. Which is the problem when she is so glammed up every day. For us normal folk we don’t wear all that much make up so when we have it done properly for the big day it looks really good and is a big change
Yesss this is exactly what I was trying to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was very different but also very Olivia. I think the dress and the hen theme showed her personality.

Read on DM that it’s the first wedding to be held at Bulgari Hotel so I bet that swung it for her.

• Wow
I have nothing against tattoos but getting them at a wedding 😂

Reminds me of stick on tattoos from kids parties

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They used the same florist we did for our wedding, our flowers were £7k and were no where near the level/amount of theirs so they most likely spent over £30-40k just on the flowers

• Wow
Reactions: 7