Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeeek it’s wedding day. I think it’ll be Attwood-Dack, she won’t wanna lose the attwood name 😂
---
Anyone guessing where the wedding is? She was spotted in London last night

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s at the savoy or something like that, completely different to the big country estate wedding she planned before

Reactions: 1
Nicole and Georgia both in black so I’m feeling there’ll be a dress code

I wonder if it’s at the savoy or something like that, completely different to the big country estate wedding she planned before
Yes I’m thinking London hotel and classy city shots a la Sofia Ritchie or Sophie Habboo

Reactions: 3
The only photo I can find on someone’s IG so far.. I’m going through all the people she follows and looking at their stories 😂🫠
Doing the lords work 🙏🏼
Is that Dean Gaffney?

• Haha
Doing the lords work 🙏🏼
Is that Dean Gaffney?
No I don’t think so. Can anyone gauge where they are?! It’s got to be somewhere in London.

I think the savoy too for the reception for sure hmmmm

Black tie dress codes are getting more common down here, but usually for evening weddings. I really want to see her dress!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a shame she has lost so much weight for the wedding.

There wasn’t much on her in the first place but now I think she’s gone too thin.

Reactions: 9
Hate the dress. Looks cheap and tacky. It reminds me of cheap lace outfits you can get from primark 😂

Reactions: 16
For anyone that hasn’t seen it
Thanks for the screenshots! Try to avoid clicking on the DM.
Haaaate his all black look, looks cheap. Apart from the choker, her dress is exactly how I imagined. Trying to be elegant but then also still trying to be sexy.

Reactions: 7
It looks more like a black tie event and she’s rocked up in a wedding dress. I’m not overly keen on the dress but I don’t really know what I expected it to be like