Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget the submarine.
Why are you honeymooning in Dubai? Basic doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.
I thought they had a high disposable income?!

Oh well, maybe next marriage they can go somewhere interesting they’ve never been before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Forget the submarine.

Oh well, maybe next marriage they can go somewhere interesting they’ve never been before.
She called it a mini moon so I guess they have something bigger planned?

Reactions: 1
Forget the submarine.

I think she is basic personally, she seems so vain, obsessed with how she looks and if you enjoy a soulless place like Dubai it says a lot.

Reactions: 8
Bradley hasn’t been signed to a new club so I wonder if they’re a bit short on cash after a very lavish wedding!

Reactions: 7
Her new series of getting filthy rich is out tomorrow. I actually did enjoy her Tv series and think she has some merit as a Tv presenter

Reactions: 11
Her new series of getting filthy rich is out tomorrow. I actually did enjoy her Tv series and think she has some merit as a Tv presenter
I enjoyed it too, going to watch the new series.
Agree about finger tattoos though, not my thing.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always rather liked her. I find her very dry humour quite entertaining.

Reactions: 26
I’m not gonna lie I kinda like that this is halfway between a snark and a rave thread.

Olivia ain‘t perfect. But I think she knows what she is and doesn’t really bullshit people about it. In my view, this thread reflects Liv herself - she’s a hot mess, but is fairly upfront about who she is and is honest about how she makes her money.

I kinda think that as a personality she’s fairly marmite, but love her or dislike her, at least it’s 99% the real her and not a marketing/PR version.

Reactions: 39
I agree. I really like her but that wedding was a shocker 💩
Ha! Agreed. I expected ~perfection~ and it didn’t deliver. I’ll never get over the dreadful chocker (!) and her hair just looked scruffy.

I still love her for the fact that she won’t give a shiny tit what I think tho 😅 And I know I’m gonna sounds chavy but I bloody loved the hen do….theme..outfits..the lot.

Reactions: 14
He seems nice, Brad. Would struggle to respect his lack of ability somehow to do life - she seems to run the show- but he has been a good provider I guess

Reactions: 4
He seems nice, Brad. Would struggle to respect his lack of ability somehow to do life - she seems to run the show- but he has been a good provider I guess
They seem fairly modern in that their relationship isn’t dependant on either persons income? I don’t get the impression that neither provides solely for the other. Not sure about Brad but her family ain’t short of a few bob so I don’t think either of them ‘need’ either other for the money.

I’m sure there’s a a ‘celebrity’ aspect, but I get the impression they also just really fancy/love each other🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m not gonna lie I kinda like that this is halfway between a snark and a rave thread.

Olivia ain‘t perfect. But I think she knows what she is and doesn’t really bullshit people about it. In my view, this thread reflects Liv herself - she’s a hot mess, but is fairly upfront about who she is and is honest about how she makes her money.

I kinda think that as a personality she’s fairly marmite, but love her or dislike her, at least it’s 99% the real her and not a marketing/PR version.
Hit the nail on the head there!

Reactions: 1
She makes me die when she rolls out the Abbot Lyn #ad she wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that tatt out on the streets 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13