Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean was that an afterthought?? Looks like a spare piece of fabric tied round her neck. Surely a nice necklace choker would have looked classier?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The photos she’s posted of them on her insta are sooo airbrushed they don’t look like real humans.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she had it at a hotel in London, the whole thing felt rushed even though we know it was lots of rescheduling.. why a hotel??? Olivia come on hun, you’re worth more than a hotel in London.

I wish she’d have gone for big stately home, big grounds, everything….. imagine the photos 🥹

I just think she couldn’t find a date on a Saturday for a lovely stately home she wanted.. and the hotel contacted her to have the wedding there for free just for the exposure on socials and tv. 100000%
A more traditional London hotel like claridges or lanesborough would have been beautiful but Bulgari just wasn’t it.

Reactions: 11
Yeah this surprised me they seem to have such a close affinity with the place
If you get married at Gleneagles the agreement is that every guest must stay at the hotel which maybe they thought some people wouldn't want to do or it would also cost a fortune for them to pay for everyone's room on top of everything else they wanted.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If you get married at Gleneagles the agreement is that every guest must stay at the hotel which maybe they thought some people wouldn't want to do or it would also cost a fortune for them to pay for everyone's room on top of everything else they wanted.
Now Brad is unemployed they can’t be spending OTT can they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% they're the kind of couple that had a raging argument at their own wedding reception

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought in one of her previous programmes she looked at a fancy stately home place but decided it wasn't for her.

Reactions: 3
I thought in one of her previous programmes she looked at a fancy stately home place but decided it wasn't for her.
She had it booked and they lost the deposit! Was it Grantham hall? Or something like that

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she had it at a hotel in London, the whole thing felt rushed even though we know it was lots of rescheduling.. why a hotel??? Olivia come on hun, you’re worth more than a hotel in London.

I wish she’d have gone for big stately home, big grounds, everything….. imagine the photos 🥹

I just think she couldn’t find a date on a Saturday for a lovely stately home she wanted.. and the hotel contacted her to have the wedding there for free just for the exposure on socials and tv. 100000%
maybe they aint got as much money as the like to portray .Someone said hes a tit footballer whos always injured and shes the breadwinner loool
---
I mean was that an afterthought?? Looks like a spare piece of fabric tied round her neck. Surely a nice necklace choker would have looked classier?
it looks like a bandage!
spooky mummy bride halloween vibes
---
she must really love him tbf ,skint and a hobbit 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Olivia comes from money too though, doesn't she? She strikes me that whilst she does spend and like designer items, I feel like she probably has good investments but doesn't post about them.

Reactions: 9
Bulgari is all about the name isn't it? I really didn't like the lace choker, looked very 90's haha! But, I do love her and the fact that she doesn't. give. a. tit!

Reactions: 10
Of all the thousands of laces she could have chosen this is giving me cheap old granny’s curtains vibes. The frill edge just looks like there’s bits missing

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Of all the thousands of laces she could have chosen this is giving me cheap old granny’s curtains vibes. The frill edge just looks like there’s bits missing
I don't like it. I feel gutted LOL I wanted her dress to be a real show stopper (for me)

Reactions: 9
I rarely agree with her but her response about titan is 10/10
I hadn’t seen it before I saw this comment and thought I was gonna have to come back and start an argument 😂 but yeh I agree too, it’s basically what I’ve been saying all week

Reactions: 7
QUOTE="Loveitme, post: 15690777, member: 148541"]
I rarely agree with her but her response about titan is 10/10
[/QUOTE]

What comment? Sorry