Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands? Randomly popped into my head, remember there was a girl with star tattoos all down her spine and she was bloated and kept farting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands? Randomly popped into my head, remember there was a girl with star tattoos all down her spine and she was bloated and kept farting.
Yeah I remember it. They tried to do a reboot of it a few years but it got canned.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember Fat Families? The presenter used to be overweight himself so he’s really harsh.

Reactions: 2
I remember that she was seeing Stevie at the time and he look disgusting everytime she farted.

Does anyone remember Fat Families? The presenter used to be overweight himself so he’s really harsh.

A youtube channel called something like George Clarkey making fun of fat families in one of his videos... it really is that bad, early 2000s TV was insane

Does anyone remember Honey we’re killing the kids?
Whenever they’d show a prediction of what the kids would look like without change they’d always be wearing tracksuit bottoms and baseball caps.
The prediction at the end after the diets always had them suits 😂

This is their prediction of one of the kids at 40
IMG_5821.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember Honey we’re killing the kids?
Whenever they’d show a prediction of what the kids would look like without change they’d always be wearing tracksuit bottoms and baseball caps.
The prediction at the end after the diets always had them suits 😂

This is their prediction of one of the kids at 40
View attachment 2510769
Omg totally forgot about this show 😂 BBC Three at its early noughties finest!
I was actually obsessed with BBC Three back then when we first got Freeview it felt so futuristic! Anyone remember 'Who rules the roost?' Basically 2 working parents had to take it in turn to be stay at home parents and at the end they'd have to decide who quit their job. 99% of the time it was the woman 🙄

Reactions: 3
I was actually obsessed with BBC Three back then when we first got Freeview it felt so futuristic! Anyone remember 'Who rules the roost?' Basically 2 working parents had to take it in turn to be stay at home parents and at the end they'd have to decide who quit their job. 99% of the time it was the woman 🙄
It was competitive parenting!

I was obsessed with BBC Three. All their documentary series, Two Pints, and also their reality shows- Little Angels, House of tiny tearaways, Teen Angels, Young Dumb and Living off mum, Young Mums Mansion, Peckham Finishing School for girls

Reactions: 6
I was obsessed with BBC Three. All their documentary series, Two Pints, and also their reality shows- Little Angels, House of tiny tearaways, Teen Angels, Young Dumb and Living off mum, Young Mums Mansion, Peckham Finishing School for girls
I loved Snog, Marry Avoid - the bitchy “computer”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What about sun sex and suspicious parents 😂 it was the same tit every episode but I loved it

Reactions: 6