Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg forgot about this I watched the odd few episodes 🤣 can't remember it in detail though it was on some dodgey sky channel on freeview I think
Was it this lol

I loved Club Reps. Remember big scary Mags 😄. I think I mentioned before

Reactions: 3
I havent read the whole thread here, but I used to love Redcoats that was on Sky I think? Followed a group of Butlins redcoats, but I don’t think it was painted them in a very professional light looking back 😂
Omg I love this programme! It was originally on ITV late at night (I remember watching it in my uni halls) around 2002/3. Think it was then repeated on Sky 3. Wish there were more episodes on YT!

Reactions: 1
I used to like the ones on BBC 3
Young dumb and living off mum
World’s strictest parents
Young mums’ mansion
The call centre
Fat men can’t hunt

Reactions: 6
Sun sex and suspicious parents!! Just remembered about this , used to love this especially when the lads would be fuming at the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sun sex and suspicious parents!! Just remembered about this , used to love this especially when the lads would be fuming at the end 🤣
I remember one episode and the wee guy spent £100s in a strip club. He was up and down to the AMT all the time 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but does anyone remember The Family on Channel 4? I watched the three series but the first one always stands out with the nightmare daughter!!

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but does anyone remember The Family on Channel 4? I watched the three series but the first one always stands out with the nightmare daughter!!
There was an original family in 1974 which I found on YouTube which was fab to watch.
The one you are talking about, was that the one where to get to the toilet they had to go through the parents bedroom?

There was an original family in 1974 which I found on YouTube which was fab to watch.
The one you are talking about, was that the one where to get to the toilet they had to go through the parents bedroom?
Yeah and the daughter was always going out and coming back in the early hours of the morning, had no job and treated the Mum like crap!!

I seem to remember her name being Emily , as the poor mum was always shouting it !

• Haha
The 1974 one was so fascinating, it was interesting how much older and more weathered everyone looked compared to the same ages nowadays

I still say cuppa tea like the Indian dad in the family , they lived by Heathrow.

Does anybody remember 8th & Ocean on MTV? It was the same makers of Laguna Beach and it was about a model agency in Miami. One of the models was absolutely gorgeous😍. Think it only lasted 1 series

I used to love Brat Camp! Also, World’s Strictest Parents.

Does anyone remember a show on E4 called Switched?

Also MADE on MTV, Date my Mom, Next, Room Raiders.

There was also a show called Living in the Edge which was a UK version of shows like The Hills before Made in Chelsea and Only way is Essex took off.

Club Reps was brilliant! 😂 I think I saw Maz in Manchester definitely in the last few years. I recognised her voice and it took me ages to remember where I recognised her from!
I loved Paddington Green although I only watched for the two girls at Sylvia Young Theatre school! 🙈