Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was one on BBC three were a brother & sister from a really religious Christian family got sent to live with a none religious family.
I always remember it because they took them out during Freshers Week and they were both dancing until Katy Perry I Kissed a Girl came on and they walked out because of the lyrics
And the sister kept quoting the bible to everyone.
Omg I remember this! What was the show called?

Reactions: 1
I remember a BBC 3 documentary about a teenage Christian girl called Deborah. She went to stay with her brother and his friends at uni and was very preachy

The only bit I really remember is that one of his friends was wearing a t shirt with John, Paul, George and Ringo and they asked who her favourite was but she didn’t know who they were

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember a BBC 3 documentary about a teenage Christian girl called Deborah. She went to stay with her brother and his friends at uni and was very preachy

The only bit I really remember is that one of his friends was wearing a t shirt with John, Paul, George and Ringo and they asked who her favourite was but she didn’t know who they were
Omg that’s the one I’m on about for some reason I thought they went to stay with another family but it was uni. They walked out when a I kissed a girl came on. Best laugh is I’m sure the brother was gay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg that’s the one I’m on about for some reason I thought they went to stay with another family but it was uni. They walked out when a I kissed a girl came on. Best laugh is I’m sure the brother was gay.
I had to search for the name because The Beatles bit was genuinely all I remembered

Does anyone remember The Swan? More 90s I think and I think only in the us, they basically found ugly people, gave them surgery and then had a beauty pageant.. unbelievable looking at it now
Ooh yes! They butchered the duck out of them! 😂