Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not talking the current reality TV shows but the ones that started in the early to mid 00's. The ones where everything wasn't as scripted and they weren't all chasing social media fame.Which were your favourites?

I used to watch:

Airline

Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica - I was devastated as a teenager when they broke up. I thought they were perfect 🤣

The Osbourne's

I used to watch all the Katie Price & Peter ones 🙈

The Girls Next Door

Reactions: 39
Not talking the current reality TV shows but the ones that started in the early to mid 00's. The ones where everything wasn't as scripted and they weren't all chasing social media fame.Which were your favourites?

I used to watch:

Airline

Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica - I was devastated as a teenager when they broke up. I thought they were perfect 🤣

The Osbourne's

The Girls Next Door
what was airline? The girls next door was soooo bizarre, I remember they had seemingly like a "salary", which seemed quite low, and so many rules about what they could/n't do.
The Osbournes I guess was the original one, apparently it was after that that the kardashians pitched their show, it was insane how out of it ozzy always seemed, he has clearly fried his brain

Reactions: 3

I used to watch:

Airline

The Osbourne's

The Girls Next Door
The Osbourne’s was amazing! Proper takes me back to my teens. Waiting for it to come on MTV at 10pm 😂 best moment ever was Sharon throwing the ham into next doors garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
what was airline? The girls next door was soooo bizarre, I remember they had seemingly like a "salary", which seemed quite low, and so many rules about what they could/n't do.
The Osbournes I guess was the original one, apparently it was after that that the kardashians pitched their show, it was insane how out of it ozzy always seemed, he has clearly fried his brain
The one that followed Easyjet? So many passenger meltdowns!

Reactions: 17
Then the cunts asking that cute sweetheart of a supervisor if they were going to get refunds when all planes were grounded on 9/11. He deserved a medal after dealing with them.

Reactions: 16
ahh I never saw this, the osbournes was great though, so unscripted and chaotic compared to the reality shows now.
Anyone else watch laguna beach? (which then became the hills and the city which were soo scripted)

Reactions: 10

I used to watch:

Airline

The Osbourne's

The Girls Next Door
Used to love all of those apart from the girls next door which I’ve never heard of. Loved The Osbournes. Dog tit all over the house and Ozzy shuffling about with his remote control he couldn’t work 🤣. Used to have a raging crush on Nick Lachey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Flavor/Rock/Daisy of Love are all on Amazon Prime and YouTube. So many funny/messy contestants on those shows. Charm School and I Love Money were good too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I loved The Osbornes! I remember I bought the series on video 😂😂

Will never forget watching the first series of Big Brother with Nasty Nick, great TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I used to love the ones on MTV - Rich Girls, Super Sweet 16, The Simple Life etc.

What was the one that Ben Fogle started off on? It was about living remotely on an island - The Island perhaps?

Reactions: 12
I used to love the ones on MTV - Rich Girls, Super Sweet 16, The Simple Life etc.

What was the one that Ben Fogle started off on? It was about living remotely on an island - The Island perhaps?
Castaway! I never saw that one though

Reactions: 5
Airline and clubreps. Both supremely amazing early 00s fodder

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Then the cunts asking that cute sweetheart of a supervisor if they were going to get refunds when all planes were grounded on 9/11. He deserved a medal after dealing with them.
Leo! He had the patience of a saint. He was absolutely lovely, wasn't he 😁

I liked Club Reps back in the day. The theme tune was a banger as well.

Reactions: 11
I loved The Osbornes! I remember I bought the series on video 😂😂

Will never forget watching the first series of Big Brother with Nasty Nick, great TV.
The first series of big brother was really great, the fact that they genuinely had no idea if anyone was watching was fascinating

Anyone remember streetmate with davina Mac all?

I really liked anything with Flavor Flav on lol. And I liked the Simple Life (I think? The Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie one).

Reactions: 3
The Katie and Peter series on ITV2.

The Salon

My Super Sweet 16 UK

There's Something About Miriam

Paris Hilton's BFF

Britney & Kevin

Faking It

The Katie and Peter series on ITV2.

The Salon

My Super Sweet 16 UK

There's Something About Miriam

Paris Hilton's BFF

Britney & Kevin

Faking It
Repeats of faking it are still on on London` live! Hilarious how dated it is.
Anyone remember all those “from hell” series, ie holidays from hell, restaurants from hell. Some of them have given me lifetime phobias

Reactions: 5