Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man O Man! Brilliant.

Saturday night TV used to be amazing on ITV. Baywatch, You've Been Framed, Gladiators, Man O Man, Blind Date.

Reactions: 3
I just came across this thread so apologies if already been mentioned, but I used to love Ladette to Lady, especially the Aussie series. It was where a group of girls were sent to finishing school. Rosemary Shrager was the cook and Mrs Harboard was the ever so posh principal. It was so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just came across this thread so apologies if already been mentioned, but I used to love Ladette to Lady, especially the Aussie series. It was where a group of girls were sent to finishing school. Rosemary Shrager was the cook and Mrs Harboard was the ever so posh principal. It was so good.
Also loved this too! I really used to enjoy a LOT of the old reality shows.

There are loads of Ladette to Lady videos on YouTube. I never liked the stuck up lady that did the etiquette - Liz Brewer

Also loved this too! I really used to enjoy a LOT of the old reality shows.

There are loads of Ladette to Lady videos on YouTube. I never liked the stuck up lady that did the etiquette - Liz Brewer

Yes I remember her. So posh🤣 I'm sure there was another teacher on early Ladette to Lady episodes, Jean something, think she had a double barrelled name, and she was on a very early episode of four in a bed. Her place wasn't particularly clean 🤣

Reactions: 2
Same me and my sister would watch the live daily stream on the red button👀😱😂
The live stream 😂 I can’t believe I used to sit on a Friday night watching the live stream of big brother in the early of hours of the morning. I mean they were all just asleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if I mentioned on here or another thread before but I remember my brother coming in my room one night to tell me about "fight night" that he caught on the live stream of Big brother 😂 think they had to cut it off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very poor quality but when Victoria Hervey poured a glass of wine over Sophie Anderton on Celebrity Love Island 😂

Not sure if it classes as old school as there is a new series out (kavos I think) but remember ibiza weekender , I still follow Imogen now and she has totally rebounded herself so to speak , shaved all her hair off and is a hippy if that's the right word , not having a dig , it's just crazy

someones uploaded season 3 of ladette to lady to youtube and its incredible ive got my bf into it and now im just wondering if anyone knows where to find anymore ? the aussie ones are there too but its not the same

• Heart
someones uploaded season 3 of ladette to lady to youtube and its incredible ive got my bf into it and now im just wondering if anyone knows where to find anymore ? the aussie ones are there too but its not the same
Oh I'll have a look. I really did enjoy the Aussie ones tho.

we are working our way thru them but hes from abroad so likes hearing the regional accents lmao he loves scousers especially
Haha. I'm originally from East London but love the scouse accent. Probably because I was a massive brookside fan 🤣

Reactions: 1
I havent read the whole thread here, but I used to love Redcoats that was on Sky I think? Followed a group of Butlins redcoats, but I don’t think it was painted them in a very professional light looking back 😂

I havent read the whole thread here, but I used to love Redcoats that was on Sky I think? Followed a group of Butlins redcoats, but I don’t think it was painted them in a very professional light looking back 😂
Omg forgot about this I watched the odd few episodes 🤣 can't remember it in detail though it was on some dodgey sky channel on freeview I think

• Heart