Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned as read the thread ages ago but who remembers tool academy? Another one that probably wouldn’t be allowed these days!
Totally forgot about this until you posted it! It was so bad it was good 🤣 Some of the boyfriends/girlfriends on it 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure if this has been mentioned but it was a hair salon on BBC Three I think and it had celeb hairdressers training up celebrities to do hair. Lee Stafford rings a bell because I'm sure he married the girl from that The Real Hustlers show

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been mentioned but it was a hair salon on BBC Three I think and it had celeb hairdressers training up celebrities to do hair. Lee Stafford rings a bell because I'm sure he married the girl from that The Real Hustlers show
Celebrity scissorhands. I loved that. Lee and Jess got married after meeting on the show

• Heart
Did anyone used to watch God’s Gift? It was terrible, but I loved it!

Reactions: 1
I'm going to sound like one of those clickbait articles, but remember Jeremy from Airport? Well this is what he looks like now 🤣 He's on a new show starting next week.

Screenshot_20220503-154253_Readly.jpg

Does anyone remember Cruel Summer? It was on Trouble TV? I loved it and always wanted to go on it.

Big Brother was brilliant when it first started. I still remember Paul & Helen's romance :)

Reactions: 3
My favourite episode of Airline had to be where the guy's flight was delayed so he was just sat in the bar getting merry on pints of Guinness and was loving life because he had found out his wife was chearing on him so he couldn't care less if he was stranded in the airport or not, had a big grin on his face too 😂

I always loved the manager woman who took no tit, the way she spoke to cheeky customers was class. You couldn't do that now or they would end up trying to get you sacked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My favourite episode of Airline had to be where the guy's flight was delayed so he was just sat in the bar getting merry on pints of Guinness and was loving life because he had found out his wife was chearing on him so he couldn't care less if he was stranded in the airport or not, had a big grin on his face too 😂

I always loved the manager woman who took no tit, the way she spoke to cheeky customers was class. You couldn't do that now or they would end up trying to get you sacked.
I agree, social media, for better or worse, has really made brands/ companies obsessed with customer service . I am always amazed at the stuff airport staff have to deal with it is just awful

That was Jane!

Arthur TV (Youtuber) does commentary on the Airline freakouts. It's a goldmine.

I agree, social media, for better or worse, has really made brands/ companies obsessed with customer service . I am always amazed at the stuff airport staff have to deal with it is just awful
I can't remember if I said earlier in the thread, but I worked at an airport once, and can confirm it is exactly like the TV shows! Fave moment was when I had to tell a couple they'd turned up for their flight a month early lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is VERY NICHE, but does anyone remember Bugjuice? It was about American summer camp and following different kids attending. I was obsessed but nobody ever remembers it!!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember Cruel Summer? It was on Trouble TV? I loved it and always wanted to go on it.

Big Brother was brilliant when it first started. I still remember Paul & Helen's romance :)

Yess I loved Cruel Summer and could never remember what it was called. That and the other one on Trouble where the couples had to not be found out that they were real couples!

Bloody good old Jane Boulton. What a fab lady

• Haha
Yess I loved Cruel Summer and could never remember what it was called. That and the other one on Trouble where the couples had to not be found out that they were real couples!
i remember them having to do absolutely vile things like suck and lick smelly old mens toes :sick::ROFLMAO:
Bloody good old Jane Boulton. What a fab lady
Jane was fantastic. I adored her. She literally took no tit :D

That was Jane!

Arthur TV (Youtuber) does commentary on the Airline freakouts. It's a goldmine.
I think that’s where I saw them recently so found old episodes and start binging it. The best tv there was :D

This is VERY NICHE, but does anyone remember Bugjuice? It was about American summer camp and following different kids attending. I was obsessed but nobody ever remembers it!!
Bug juice, it doesn't come in a jar, bug juice, it comes from who you are

Loved it! Was desperate to go to summer camp!

• Haha
  • Heart
I never watched it but I think they did. That guy Ricardo was on it? I remember him from the Tresemme adverts
I loved the Salon, so bad it was good. The one bit of it that sticks in my mind was someone doing a back, sac and crack (badly) on some poor bloke, and they ripped a bit of skin off his balls :eek: :eek: he was all like oh its fine but it was bleeding so must've been painful. Poor sod.

I loved this, I can still remember the theme tune 😀🤣

I can't remember if I said earlier in the thread, but I worked at an airport once, and can confirm it is exactly like the TV shows! Fave moment was when I had to tell a couple they'd turned up for their flight a month early lmao
Better a month early than late 😂 imagine goin back into work and having to tell your colleagues 😂