Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read 15 pages of thread to see if anyone else had ever watched Paradise hotel? It was in 2003 and presented by Amanda Byram. Format is quite similiar to Love Island

I was OBSSESED with the drama.

Also loved Airline, there was a blonde chap that seemed to get all of the worst passengers, i used be so annoyed at how people treated him.

I'd never heard of four weddings until this thread, if anyone knows where i could watch, i'd love to know. It sounds right up my street!

Reactions: 4
I remember I hated Mel I think everyone did but when I watched it back I don't know why I hated her so much. She wasn't that bad. She was a bit desperate to win and liked the attention off the boys but that was it. It was absolutely nothing compared to the horrors that would be on later series
I remember not liking Mel in the beginning too (and I also can’t remember why??) but I ended up really warming to her and thought she was lovely.

Also loved Airline, there was a blonde chap that seemed to get all of the worst passengers, i used be so annoyed at how people treated him.
I loved Airline, and the blond chap was an absolute sweetheart. There’s a young YouTuber called ArthurTV who analyses the episodes, very funny and entertaining, and the blond guy (can’t remember his name grrr!) made a special appearance as a guest!

Last edited:
Think the blonde guy in Airline was called Leo? I’ve been watching episodes on YouTube!
He still worked for Easyjet until recently I believe! I have friend who worked at Luton that used to see him at head office

Think the blonde guy in Airline was called Leo? I’ve been watching episodes on YouTube!
Yep that’s him! I found these clips from just a couple of years ago on This Morning, also Jane and Katrina are here. Katrina is the bubbly pretty blonde who had cancer whilst filming Airline. Amazingly, to date, she’s beaten cancer seven times and is fighting fit. Jane was one of the bosses. She was quite stern but I didn’t dislike her! Really nice to see a lot of the cast members are still friends.

• Heart
Guys I have a signed Leo photo somewhere, as well as autographs from Jane Boulton and Katrina! My ex thought it would be funny to get me them as gifts one Christmas years ago :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep that’s him! I found these clips from just a couple of years ago on This Morning, also Jane and Katrina are here. Katrina is the bubbly pretty blonde who had cancer whilst filming Airline. Amazingly, to date, she’s beaten cancer seven times and is fighting fit. Jane was one of the bosses. She was quite stern but I didn’t dislike her! Really nice to see a lot of the cast members are still friends.

Definitely 3 of the most memorable faces from Airline! I loved them all not gonna lie. Katrina is really inspiring.

Reactions: 3
YouTube suggested The Ashlee Simpson show so like a chump I watched a couple. I forgot how utterly cringe she was in desperately trying to copy her sister.

YouTube suggested The Ashlee Simpson show so like a chump I watched a couple. I forgot how utterly cringe she was in desperately trying to copy her sister.
I remember she ruined her career by getting caught miming on live TV. It was only a matter of time anyway.

• Haha
Does anyone remember Jeremy, he was on one of the airline docu series!
I remember Driving School,with Maureen 😄, loved Wife Swap too,who remembers Lizzie 😅😅

I know 😂
Never heard of it before. 'You go to bed with Madonna and wake up with Hilda Ogden'.
Is it all about the bouncers and bar staff working in a holiday camp?
It gets better he says he wears a condom as he doesn’t like getting his smelly! 🤣

They are all on YouTube 😂

No! Wtf is this ? 😆
I really enjoyed watching this 😂 it’s on YouTube, but I think originally on Channel 4 many years ago!

Make me a Supermodel
Britain's Missing Top Model 🤦‍♀️
Paris Hilton's BFF
Model Behaviour
World's Strictest Parents

Anyone else remember Young, Dumb and living off mum?!
I remember one episode had this pampered witch and her mum used to have to go in and flush the toilet after her. :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Make me a Supermodel
Paris Hilton's BFF
Model Behaviour

I remember one episode had this pampered witch and her mum used to have to go in and flush the toilet after her. :sick:
I remember one girl from that young dumb and living off mum I think her name was Nicky and she'd never had a job and she was like 26 😬😬

Make me a Supermodel
Paris Hilton's BFF
Model Behaviour

lots of the world's strictest parents episodes are on youtube, I have been rewatching recently!
Did anyone watch The Sack Race? actors competing to get sacked at work closest to a specific time, was really funny