Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laughing

VIP Member
When Daisy is twering in that blue/white suit for his lordship, you can see that she does not have an arse

Reactions: 1

Underthemoon

Yes. I thought she had the hump as well. She does seem to compete with the son.

Poor boy, had not known that his mother had died but Tom does seem to have a good relationship with him
It wasn’t his mum who died - I asked because I wasn’t sure but someone said it’s not his mum

hibye134

Back in the room haha they were having dinner together today 🤔 they have all will been very quite today 🤨🧐
Yeah I noticed that they were together at the restaurant by the fact deaconn was there so surely they’re back on?? Urgh they’re life is hectic!!!!!

• Haha
i picked up the same vibe with joss and tom. but i put it down to maybe something happening long ago and away from public eye. they all have so many mutual friends etc.

I really really REALLY like joss. Hes got such a good sense of humour and ive done his workouts before. Hes got that feel good vibe. I think i saw ellie once said “you’re always positive” in a comment to him on ig and literally i see it. Ellies beautiful with a lot of make up and whatever and aesthetically she suited joss, but personality wise - hes so much smarter and she wasnt getting a lot of his jokes or references. He needs someone more on his level

the difference between joss and tom is actually hilarious

Fully agree! She was punching with Joss big time. He’s a lovely guy and you could see he worshipped the ground she walked on. I felt so sorry for him in amongst them. He is an intelligent guy and whilst he doesn’t have the best reputation with the ladies, I think he’s far better than them.

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
I seriously doubt they were bullied at school. As far as I’m aware people thought they were a bit stuck up, but most people at school had money. And there wasn’t really a culture of bullying there, they definitely had friends.
It was on a YouTube vid I'm sure, maybe not bullied but Ellie deffo talks about how she was picked on in college etc.

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
omg he’s clearly off his tits! So cringe when people video themselves SHOUTING in the middle of the town centre...🤢 cringe for daisey too, doesn’t really go with the classy vibe does it 🤣
OMG yes!!!! And put a top on, you skank!!!!

Nothing more cringe than when people expose everything about their relationship including weird little nicknames that should really just stay private🤢 Also they don’t even try to hide that they break lockdown rules literally every day, guess they’re just proud of it now and ignoring it completely. Is it just me - I can’t actually imagine her and Tom interacting as a normal couple?😂 like I can’t imagine them actually having deep chats / doing normal random things together? I just can’t picture it because their relationship is so much for show. View attachment 163523
I can't imagine any normal interaction either. I bet it's all physical. 🤢

funnyone

Nothing more cringe than when people expose everything about their relationship including weird little nicknames that should really just stay private🤢 Also they don’t even try to hide that they break lockdown rules literally every day, guess they’re just proud of it now and ignoring it completely. Is it just me - I can’t actually imagine her and Tom interacting as a normal couple?😂 like I can’t imagine them actually having deep chats / doing normal random things together? I just can’t picture it because their relationship is so much for show. View attachment 163523
probably just to get her £3k Cartier ring in the photo