Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
This guy:oops:

Christ! How long were they together for?It seemed like ages but now knowing these girls it could have been 5mins and they would have bought a house together!

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I’m gonna go very off topic for a sec 😂 how coming do you’d think it is to have surgery, obviously a lot of people in the public eye have had it but for everyone else? I’m 18 so me and most of my friends have been to young to get anything and at the moment I don’t think I want anything - I’m just curious how common is is. I think if you do it for yourself it’s great and can help boost your self esteem :)

Tea4u

VIP Member
Was there an update on the poorly dog Fendi? I must have missed it. Hope he’s ok

Mac900

fully agreed on big bad bev, people need to stop ripping her on here she looks like she’s a right laugh and she’s living her best life
Yes but some people on here do actually know of the family so have opinions, public eye or not 😄
[/QUOTE]

Ha na thats fair enough! I just cnt comment or like cos i havent a fking clue what they’re like, i only see them for 5 secs on the girls stories or wherever x

• Haha

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Can't believe they've unfollowed each other already, wonder what the super secret personal reason is this time

Think it's sad about Ellie and bear, somethings obviously gone wrong somewhere for both girls to value such poor relationships and shocked to see how low Ellies self esteem must actually be. He literally had lines of coke out on his Insta story the other night 🤔🤔

Does she actually have any friends that she's not related too??
😂😂😂 probably not allowed in dollhouse if you in a relationship Kane must be checking everyone’s insta to check if your in a relationship that will be her bullshit excuse again when they get back together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gossipdarling

HAHAHA 😂 hun if that bag were real you wouldn’t be putting it on the ground.

She’s also showing off how much Botox she’s had too just after that. Pretty sure if you smile so hard your nose scrunches up your eyes would crease too. Frown line doesn’t move. Not to mention the filler and Botox in her upper lip making that filled up lip sit stuck on those dentures.

Just oh so casually pointing out her bag has the fendi written on the straps

Attachments

• Haha

NwSc93

Lol wait so Her mum has already Found your account and messaging you whilst she’s on holiday?
No check the screen shots I posted, I messaged her asking how can she be ok with the lies Daisey tells?! Their jist as bad letting her do it tbh my mum would never allow me to do that encourage me to be upfront about it not lie about it

MM95

See my posts above and below lol

No need to be snarky. I stated above that the official Shadey store that they currently use used to be Ellie’s page, and they may have used other pages before that. Then I posted that Ellie still follows the old store. That’s what is tagged in the pics you posted. The tagged pic i posted is from the page they currently use, proving that it was Ellie’s page while she was with bear. Go look on the tagged pics of official Shadey store. It’s the first one. She called it dollshades and was posted July 2018 and now it’s official Shadey store.
It might have been her page that when it didn’t work they used it for shadey store but as you can see before it (dollshades) even launched which was what August 2018 there are photos of shadey store on daiseys page tagging shadey store in April 2018 soooo if I’m correct that comes before August meaning shadey existed long before “dollshades” just because they have made use of an old page doesn’t make it the same thing. They have had a few shadey store accounts because the old one they couldn’t get back into or something and then they even had one before that.

** and also I wasn’t trying to be off with you at all you just came across that you knew it all a little bit and I just knew shadey store had been around longer that’s all. Literally got so out of hand 😂 but yeah my main point was they don’t make it known that one of them owns it. Fuck knows maybe it’s frankies 😂

Attachments

Last edited: