O’Donnell Sisters #3 Fake bags and ratty extensions, upsetting people on their pensions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the girls. Anyone care to do a re-cap, I don't think I can do one as well as the other people on here.
Technically the most liked was by @sugarbun with - The OTrollz - one's a complete witch and a total mare, the other is so desperate she's back with Stephen Bear I couldn't make it fit and didn't want to amend it beyond the original.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
RECAP
  • Daisey and Ellie have both had rhinoplasty, boob jobs among god knows what else, but continue to deny/delete comments and imply they naturally look this way
  • Daisey has been caught multiple times now with fake bags
  • Daisey has broken her back and neck in photos for years to make out she has a bum.... finally actually in the gym getting one but her posture is horrific
  • Both girls put more work into trying to prove tattlers wrong then their paid posts
  • Strong evidence Daisey is a narcissist/Psychopath
  • There is a weird threeway relationship between tom, ellie and daisey
  • They have a show coming out 'we are the otrolls' because they are so famous?????????
  • Multiple lies - moving to LA, having DJ lessons, becoming DJ's, best friends with Diablo
  • Ellie is back with Stephen bear, a man child who slept with a 15 year old, is on bail for assaulting his ex girlfriend and cheated on her last time.
  • both Stephen bear and tom Zanetti are man children - hence why the odolls cant resist
  • they spent months working on a clothes line- which in the ned was extremely basic..... new drop august... wonder what colours will be added to the palette?

Is this comprehensive enough ??:unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
RECAP
  • Daisey and Ellie have both had rhinoplasty, boob jobs among god knows what else, but continue to deny/delete comments and imply they naturally look this way
  • Daisey has broken her back and neck in photos for years to make out she has a bum.... finally actually in the gym getting one but her posture is horrific
  • Both girls put more work into trying to prove tattlers wrong then their paid posts
  • They have a show coming out 'we are the otrolls' because they are so famous?????????
  • Multiple lies - moving to LA, having DJ lessons, becoming DJ's, best friends with Diablo
  • Ellie is back with Stephen bear, a man child who slept with a 15 year old, is on bail for assaulting his ex girlfriend and cheated on her last time.
  • both Stephen bear and tom Zanetti are man children - hence why the odolls cant resist
  • they spent months working on a clothes line- which in the ned was extremely basic..... new drop august... wonder what colours will be added to the palette?

I think you summed them up brilliantly 😍👐🏼👐🏼👐🏼

Reactions: 5
RECAP

Crazy Daisey and Tom celebrated their 1st year anniversary the other day/week but have probably been together a total of 20 days out of the year. We're still yet to find out what happened on holiday that meant Daisey and Tom had to remove all pics and vids of one another 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
4EF3369E-B5F1-431C-887C-12BCB70AB3E1.jpeg
CDBAB2B9-4A28-405D-ABA8-AA13FD4FE71E.png

putting this here again so we don’t forget her naturally blessed olive complexion

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Are we all ready for 7pm when Boobie drops his new single? Our favourite O'Trollz have a cameo (of course!) I could do with a laugh today and I know he won't disappoint! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Imagine having that little of a social life or any mates that you have to milk your 21st for months after and have fkin books made of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with that ridiculous American accent - seriously are they 12 😂. What a pair of melons 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m ashamed to say I actually enjoy watching their stories. They give me big ‘Paris Hilton 2009’ vibes, got money yet ooze tackiness. I can’t deal when Daisey wears her shorts low with a finger in the front and pulls them down😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So on Boobie's new video, as the O'Trollz are sitting either side of him with Daisey hanging off him as per.....I so want to believe that the person rubbing their leg up against his is Ellie! 🤣🤣 (though it's obvs meant to be Daisey)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
114442D1-C0D5-4D32-816D-8E7F872EBE62.jpeg
378DC658-DB09-483D-9F6C-66895C546D70.jpeg

Stole the first collage from the first thread. However I’m really confused by the nose, it’s looks so different to the first photo but also all her most recent ones too. I’m think maybe nose filler rather than actual nose job?! Her nose was lovely before 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That video is so cringe.... expect more from dappy than to be colabing with Tom nobody zanetti!!! Ellie is so much more dominant looking to me she looked like the lead female role , Daisey just looked like a little girl playing dress up!!! i still reckon Ellie n Tom have hooked up 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
View attachment 191533View attachment 191534
Stole the first collage from the first thread. However I’m really confused by the nose, it’s looks so different to the first photo but also all her most recent ones too. I’m think maybe nose filler rather than actual nose job?! Her nose was lovely before 🤷🏽‍♀️
You could be onto something there! Because the sides of her nose are the exact same in 1st and 3rd pics (unedited) it’s just the bridge that’s different, which can be done with filler! The lady I go to does it and the results really do look like a real nose job. I think it might be a mix of filler and editing maybe? Ether way the 2nd photo is very very edited. Who knows what’s real. I just think the sides of her nose would have been changed if it was true rhinoplasty. But I’m not an expert 🤷🏼‍♀️

Based off the music video nose. Vs the highly edited one. This is what I think her true nose looks like if you shape it to the one in the video. She needs to chill with photoshop 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.