Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alicec97

Think she’s just a bit of a psycho girlfriend. Does anyone remember all the drama with that ruby dale (a girl Jordan was seeing when they had a break). Ruby exposed messages Daisey had sent her being proper weird! And Not very nice at all, like the girl had done nothing wrong but see Jordan When they weren’t even together
Same goes for Sasha chamberlain who used to be Ruby’s best friend. She was seeing Jordan when they split up too and daisey did a big rant about it 😂

Reactions: 1

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Reminds me of someone😂 just shows guys it’s all in the pose if a guy can make his 🎂 look like that😂 don’t think she’s had surgery at all she just breaks her back to stick her arse out in everyone’s faces haha

Maybe that's why she's spent so much 'hard' work on her glutes this year, she's literally slated on every sm for breaking her back

Attachments

Ren1993

Ermmmm, has Daisey had her lashes done?! Absolutely unbelievable but not surprised. Honestly, my sister has a beauty salon she cannot open and is suffering so badly, then there’s people like that just taking the piss. Corona has effected so many business and ruined many people financial and those tw*ts just do as they please. 😤
I though the exact same! Her story of her getting on the plane looks like individual lashes to me 😤

Rosieposey

VIP Member
omg if my boyfriend had done the deed with katie price there is no way I'd be letting him stick it anywhere near me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
although it is a little preview into what Daisey will most likely look like in the future - wonder if she'll be claiming she still hasn't had any work done when she looks the pricey looool
They must keep the sexual health clinics VERY busy 🤮🤮🤮

DariaMorgendorffer

It might have been her page that when it didn’t work they used it for shadey store but as you can see before it (dollshades) even launched which was what August 2018 there are photos of shadey store on daiseys page tagging shadey store in April 2018 soooo if I’m correct that comes before August meaning shadey existed long before “dollshades” just because they have made use of an old page doesn’t make it the same thing.

** and also I wasn’t trying to be off with you at all you just came across that you knew it all a little bit and I just knew shadey store had been around longer that’s all.
I said in prior posts that they may have used other pages In the past and even posted that Ellie still follows the old store, but the current page they use is Ellie’s old one. It’s fine if you don’t believe that despite the fact they still have Ellie’s “dollshades” picture tagged. It’s not that important.

Qwerty_321

Why does she buy fake designer then? I don’t think it’s as much as it hyped up to be
I don’t know I’m just saying I know that’s how much they make with her following she could ask for that much money I’m not saying she does but she could do 🤷🏻‍♀️

MM95

I said in prior posts that they may have used other pages In the past and even posted that Ellie still follows the old store, but the current page they use is Ellie’s old one. It’s fine if you don’t believe that despite the fact they still have Ellie’s “dollshades” picture tagged. It’s not that important.
That’s absolutely fine but just because they use dollshades old page doesn’t mean it’s the same brand... they probably just merged it because it didn’t work out. if I logged into daiseys account and made my own from it and posted my own pictures does that mean I’m Daisey odonnell? Just because it’s her old account. Can we now move on.

Mac900

Didn’t think so, you had some unrealistic expectations. I know people who have. Not that it makes a difference. It was just an example someone was making based on their own experience.
Iv had some unrealistic expectations of what?