Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree, but I’m saying the issue goes way beyond just Daisey, not being transparent plastic surgery is really really common for celebrities so surely we should just teach young girls not to try to compare ourselves, and that we have more to offer the world than just our looks :) also not to tear down other girls for their decisions.. I’d say Daisey and other people who have surgery have felt insane pressure to do so from patriarchal society, so they’re not the cause of the problem intact they are a product of the problem?

one could argue that Ellie and daisey are victims of this cycle, having got their surgeries before their brains were fully developed to make good decisions. They obviously felt inadequate at a super young age for reasons that are no fault of their own, but outside undue influence.
Totally agree!!!

In fact *

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Eve675

Hmmm interesting 🧐 shakey boy.

I thought boobie might of been on flight home allready to open dolls house tmr...... dollhouse can’t wait to welcome boobie and dick home 😂
Ooooo that’s interesting! Will he go without her...
Also D definitely looks like a Russian hooker in this pic 🤣😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Albs

I’ve seen on his older stories though taking him out partying to all hours, the poor boy looked knackered ☹
Toms ex who passed away, is that deacons mum? Where does deacon stay when Tom is out and about?
No I don’t think that was deacons mum. Im sure when he put something on insta about it, he put in the comments that it wasn’t his mum.

Reactions: 1

Katrinadiablo

Funny that all/a lot of the pics have reappeared with daisey and Tom in them on her profile... 🤣🤣🤣 clearly threw a strop and broke up loool no ones buying your BS

• Haha

Ren1993

Also is anyone else confused how the Dollhouse club is able to play music and have 8 people round a booth sitting on each other’s laps? In my local bar there’s no music allowed, must be sat atleast 1 meter apart and can only get out of your seat to go to the toilet. TZ’s stories say otherwise to the current government guidelines. Is the pandemic over in Leeds? Am I missing something?
I’m sure he was there Sunday for a “birthday party” a non social distanced one 🙈

Underthemoon

I’ve never seen Daisey look wired on insta, Tom on the other hand, constant saucer eyes and gurning
I agree I really don’t think Daisey does drugs, Tom 100% does. I think Ellie did while she was with Bear because he does it all the time, he still does and doesn’t hide it.

Tea4u

VIP Member
Ellie’s comment “let’s find me a boyfriend now” like she can be single for a while and not rush into a relationship, I find it weird she’d comment that on Daisey’s video montage 😂😂

Underthemoon

No I don’t think that was deacons mum. Im sure when he put something on insta about it, he put in the comments that it wasn’t his mum.
Ah ok I didn’t think so but never seen anything about deacons mum so did wonder. Bet Daisey won’t like that there’s another woman who will always be part of Tom and Deacons life!