Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
Fair dos to Ellie staying at home for the dog (if that is the reason!) She seems to have her head screwed on a lot more than the rest of them!
Agreed, plus I noticed that Ellie didn't go away with them to Florida last year either. Nicola kept posting that she missed her.

laughing

VIP Member
Think they all will have to go into 14 day isolation when they get back.
Daisy brother and dad out there as well.

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Think she’s just a bit of a psycho girlfriend. Does anyone remember all the drama with that ruby dale (a girl Jordan was seeing when they had a break). Ruby exposed messages Daisey had sent her being proper weird! And Not very nice at all, like the girl had done nothing wrong but see Jordan When they weren’t even together
Wow never new this I follow ruby I like her lol I didn’t no them two was together I bet she is a right weirdo when you dump her 😂

I don’t think she has a career any more she’s selling boxes with quotes in .... if it wasn’t for Ellie putting all the graft in with the clothes line I think Daisey wouldn’t have anything she’s choose a boy over her career
That’s why I said “career” quote lol

I think they’re going to try weed out the tattlers in their followers hence the accounts going private as we have mentioned things from all accounts in here. They all have a significant following so it will be very difficult but god loves a trier. Why TF are they wasting so much energy on this? It’s baffling! We don’t force nor want them to read it. We’re entitled to our opinion on public content, especially when most of us agree that they’re ridiculous. Just be extra careful guys if anyone is still following the private accounts. They’re boring the tits right off me now so I’m gonna unfollow this thread for a bit but no doubt I’ll be back to show face now and again 👍🏽.
How could they even do this?

beverlybby

Why has this thread died? Been away and not been watching their instas as I don’t follow them anymore so tend to have a check when something’s posted on here 😂 I did see on Twitter that ellie is going to move to Marbella though

Oh wait it’s died because there’s a new thread 😂😂😂😂 missed that
there’s a new thread now