Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I’ve had a boob job and I paid a lot of bloody money for it the reason I got it is because I like the fake boob look I also have lip filler doesn’t mean I’m not happy with my body I just wanted to enhance it and I love it! I’ve had shit over the years for it and I really couldn’t care less ... I’m a Scorpio 😂✌🏼 I dislike Daisey... I used to like and follow her but she’s gone downhill since boobie she can give as good as she gets, threatened me, can give it but can’t take it
Same girl 🙌🏾 Fake look is the one 👌🏽😂 just Daisey needs to own it and stop lying

Reactions: 1

DariaMorgendorffer

That’s absolutely fine but just because they use dollshades old page doesn’t mean it’s the same brand... they probably just merged it because it didn’t work out. if I logged into daiseys account and made my own from it and posted my own pictures does that mean I’m Daisey odonnell? Just because it’s her old account. Can we now move on.
yeah I think you missed when I posted that they switched it probably trying to capitalize off Ellie’s following. That analogy makes no sense as they literally changed the name and content, not changed the content while keeping the name. Yes let’s move on.

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
My Nan always use to say, someone’s eyes can say a thousand words about them and I used to think she was crackers 😆 But my god she was so right

👀

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Mine definitely do not point up there 😂😂 I was thinking maybes they have done it somewhere dodgy underage abroad that’s why they won’t admit to it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Same 😂 I think they’ve both had them done more than once too, they looked like they had smaller implants until 2(ish) years ago

MM95

Also guys, if you look at who Shadey store follows, it’s only the O’Donnell’s and their associates. If they were trying to hide it, they’re very naive and doing a very poor job.
I do remember while Ellie was living with bear she wanted to bring out a Sunnis line. And I never remember it actually being made, she said she wanted them to be designer quality for cheaper. HOWEVER she barely wears or wore shadey store on her insta yet Daisey wore them loads & this photo was before she even went public with bear and it’s still Daisey tagging one of the later instas. Proving that it’s in fact been not the line Ellie brought out or was going to bring out when she was with bear. Sooo. Yes it’s not long before but Ellie didn’t bring out or speak of any glasses until she was with bear...

Attachments

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
That’s fine if you don’t agree but it’s my personal opinion that people of your age group wouldn’t be getting fillers atall if it wasn’t made hugely popular by the kardashians which in turn made every girl on insta get their lips done, and many aesthetic clinics start popping up and advertising their kardashian Jenner packages.
My friend Kelly at work had hers done and then I wanted mine done 😂😅

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Tom is such a twat , like everyone in Leeds city centre wants to hear that big headed prick shouting . So unbelievably full of himself 🙄. All the clip needed was Daisey doing her stupid laugh in the background haha haha Tom your so funny - Er no he’s not , he acts about 16 get a grip
He’s been hanging around with Daisey too long

DariaMorgendorffer

Oh 100% I can understand why they got surgery, that’s not the issue. it’s the fact people literally complain about her but constantly switch lanes all the time and one minute something is bad then the next it’s not a problem. It’s like like her or hate her I don’t care but just don’t be contradicting you know 🙃

Like Ellie for example also lies about surgery but she’s far nicer and more relatable so people don’t care as much but with Daisey it’s like everyone jumps on it one minute and hates her but then moments later it’s like people are defending her. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Weird to me is all
As far as I know, this is supposed to be a discussion and people should be open to changing their minds once they learn more information. You can also feel two ways about one issue, as I tried to articulate before. If we all thought exactly the same way and never changed our minds, this would be a boring forum. If anyone on this forum “hates” anyone we discuss to the point that they can’t see another point of view and only wants to trash them, I would worry for that person.

Laurenhelen88

Don’t instagram punish you if you’re buying followers too like you don’t show up as much in the homepage etc as they know your growth isn’t organic, I’ve heard of this before

Eve675

Dunno cause you have z lists everywhere on reality shows these days hahaha, think the line is blurry with influencers and z listers these days. Obv she’s not on the level of a proper celebrity like but let’s just say she’s more known than the average joe
Yeah that’s what I mean like z listers tend to go on ex on the beach (regular one) where as actual known tv personality’s etc go on the celeb version (just as an example)
Most celebs have a claim to fame, tv, YouTube channel, something more than just posting photos on the gram

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Yes but some people on here do actually know of the family so have opinions, public eye or not 😄
Ha na thats fair enough! I just cnt comment or like cos i havent a fking clue what they’re like, i only see them for 5 secs on the girls stories or wherever x
[/QUOTE]
They're all effing nuts 😉

• Haha

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
I don’t think filler at 20 is extreme unless as an individual you take it too far. It’s far less violent than surgery. Like you said it compliments you and dissolves. I fancy a bit myself but I am scared of needles. And I also I fear I’d be that one case that goes frighteningly wrong 🤣
😅 I’m scared of needles but you don’t see it the practitioners I’ve used have always hid the needle I’ve never actually seen it I’ve had mine done twice 1ml(25yrs) then 0.5ml at (29yrs I’m 30now) Deffo worth the pain it’s not too bad done in about 20mins I think the dentist is worse lol. I had my boobs done at 27 and I absolutely love them one of the best things I’ve ever done! I’ve also had 3 children and had them done after 2 kids even tho I wanted them when I was 18 like Daisey and Ellie if I was ever giving advice to anyone do it when you’ve had kids! No doubt they both have banging bodies but I just don’t know what’s real with them lol ie the arse!

• Heart

MM95

Another replica bag 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 a real Louis wouldn’t lose its shape this badly even if you had a brick in there . Just goes to show Daiseys target audience are all 17 Yos who can’t tell the different coz I’ve never seen her be pulled up on it
Also it’s very obviously empty so she’s literally just using it to have that “rich classy look” when Actually she’s far from it. You can’t buy class, and if you could, she’d still be cheap as hell