O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like his way or no way. Poor roxy sick on holiday and vinny sulking with face like a smacked arse furious his holiday is ruined.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think it speaks volumes that they haven’t committed to getting a house together. They have been ‘looking’ for a year now

Reactions: 12
i wonder why they have broke up , honestly does vinny not get board of rox doing tic toc every 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that Ellie keeps posting about their clothing line being on Love Island. I thought they were wearing preowned clothes this year because of the eBay sponsor.. so basically they’re only wearing their clothing line because someone was getting rid? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooooooh I’m intrigued…who is this person with the fascinating name & what’s their story?🤔🤔
She’s quite dull really. Jumps from one long term relationship to the next with identical looking men with absolutely no space in between. She’s done well for herself and did start her clothes shop on depop years ago, but likes to say she started her business and became a millionaire from £100 when it’s pretty well known locally that her parents are well off (not rich but she’s clearly had help). Biggest scandals are that she had a boyfriend that had a dog before they got together and she for some reason kept the dog, and she bought a new build to rip everything out and refurbish it immediately 🤣. We know a lot of the same people and I’ve never heard anything interesting about her, literally ever, even before her Instagram days. I’m not sure about the reviews on trust pilot though, I’ll have to take a look 🤣

She’s quite dull really. Jumps from one long term relationship to the next with identical looking men with absolutely no space in between. She’s done well for herself and did start her clothes shop on depop years ago, but likes to say she started her business and became a millionaire from £100 when it’s pretty well known locally that her parents are well off (not rich but she’s clearly had help). Biggest scandals are that she had a boyfriend that had a dog before they got together and she for some reason kept the dog, and she bought a new build to rip everything out and refurbish it immediately 🤣. We know a lot of the same people and I’ve never heard anything interesting about her, literally ever, even before her Instagram days. I’m not sure about the reviews on trust pilot though, I’ll have to take a look 🤣
Thank you so much for the in depth analysis❤❤

Reactions: 1
But why do u think that it wasn’t a reason it’s perfectly understandable look at Tyson fury and he wasn’t exactly dating any of them
I'm not an expert but I think the K cartel funded Tyson and promoted alot of his fights, he benefitted from alot of their money. If they allowed him into the US he could 1000% fight in the MGM Grand in Vegas or anywhere in the States, it would be a sell out and the profits would go to....... Dan K. I think with Tyson yes he is associated with them but some of it could be to do with them not wanting the cartel to profit off them in anyway so thus they've stopped him coming in

Tyson has had a relationship with DK for years and years all throughout his boxing career he literally only stepped back from him. Daisey is definitely not comparable to Tyson. If this was the case Lees new girlfriend would be added to the list.

Reactions: 3
Tyson has had a relationship with DK for years and years all throughout his boxing career he literally only stepped back from him. Daisey is definitely not comparable to Tyson. If this was the case Lees new girlfriend would be added to the list.
I know I mean I doubt the CIA are shaking in their shoes at wee Daisey they probably wouldn't even recognise her in person anyway she uses that much facetune

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.