O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no problem with ppl being confident and proud with themselves, it’s what the world needs but god gave some ppl way too much😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol daisey insta story of a TikTok being taken of her and look at her phone😂😂😂 oh to be that in awe of urself, prob editing the pics as we speak
SO obsessed and addicted to herself! What a TERRIBLE role model for our lovely young girls of today!😞

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s had more filler injected in her lips again they’re bloody huge!!

Reactions: 3
I see Ellie has done a post for Bart for his bday…can’t wait till she archives it in a row 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Ellie has done a post for Bart for his bday…can’t wait till she archives it in a row 🤣
She says she’s travelled around the world with him. She’s literally only been to a few different places but always goes back to the same places… Marbella and Dubai…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh no wait, haven’t they been to Mexico like twice too 😑. Totally the whole world covered.

• Haha
Oh no wait, haven’t they been to Mexico like twice too 😑. Totally the whole world covered.
What they do isn't "travelling" either. They stay in fancy hotels, go shopping and sunbathe. They wouldn't know a cultural experience if it smacked them in the face. I've seen far more of the world than they have and I probably haven't got anywhere near as much money.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Crying laughing at this!! 😂 No doubt she’s added the ‘Simpsons’ thing to look unbothered about everything thing she reads about her very own Bart on here!! Better to do nothing Ellie!! 😉
No doubt a narcissistic injury will follow…
Wow, look at the absolute SHITE people will buy because it’s Balenciaga. Buy a house, hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“So me and daisy are in the airport and I’m fuming” you think Ellie is going to give us a good story on insta, & it’s literally about her being cold. Her not happy the shops are shut and she’s gonna be cold 🙄.
She deffo buys her insta followers , dull content

Reactions: 15
“So me and daisy are in the airport and I’m fuming” you think Ellie is going to give us a good story on insta, & it’s literally about her being cold. Her not happy the shops are shut and she’s gonna be cold 🙄.
She deffo buys her insta followers , dull content
Boooo bleeping hooooooo god her voice goes straight through me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re after a new graphic designer… do we think that’s because Owen Drew finally made them change their copied logo?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.